MMOISY

"NUTITUTZ!"

Kindly play the song "I'll make love to you" by boyz II men, PARA FEEL XD (Multimedia) ___________________________________________

~~Close your eyes, make a wish
And blow out the candlelight
For tonight is just your night
We're gonna celebrate, all thru the night.~~

While savouring the kiss my phone rang. Then and there, our themesong played! I'll make love to you by boyzone, my ringtone.

'Is this a sign? I guess, it is.' I continued kissing her while caressing her back. I just let my phone rang. I'm already out of my senses and can't hold back anymore. I feel like I'm under in any sort of incantations. I'm bewildered by this feeling.

~~Pour the wine, light the fire
Girl your wish is my command
I submit to your demands
I'll do anything, girl you need only ask.~~

I realized I'm half lying on my bed--leaning on her. Iginaya ko siya pahiga habang patuloy parin siyang hinahalikan.

~~I'll make love to you
Like you want me to
And I'll hold you tight
Baby all through the night
I'll make love to you
When you want me to
And I will not let go
'Till you tell me to~~

With the song still playing. The lyrics strucked my mind, like it's telling or guiding me what to do. Kinuha ko ang kamay niya at hinalikan. Mula sa likod ng palad ay gumapang ang halik ko patungo sa braso at humantong na naman sa leeg niya.

~~Girl relax, let's go slow
I ain't got nowhere to go
I'm just gonna concentrate on you
Girl are you ready, it's gonna be a long night
Throw your clothes (Throw your clothes) on the floor (on the floor)~~

"I-I wanna feel y-you," I whispered to her ear. My hands are now starting to explore by touching every inch of her. "Touch me, Zoo," it sounds like a plead in a husky voice. Hinawakan ko ang kamay niya at iginiya patungo sa dibdib ko. Mula sa likod ay gumapang ang kamay ko patungo sa tiyan niya. My heart is beating fast and my hands were shaking a bit holding her shirt. Slowly and passionately, I lift up her shirt and totally taking it off.

~I'm gonna take my clothes off too
I made plans to be with you.~

On the other hand, I also took off my sando. I'm now topless while she still had her bra on. I put myself on top of her and started kissing her neck. Bahagya siyang napaigtad nang magdikit ang balat namin. My kisses went down to her chest, to her cleavage down to her navel. Both my hands were at her back trying to unhook her bra. Zooey still had her eyes close and I can even hear her soft moan. Dahan-dahan kong tinanggal ang bra niya at basta nalang itinapon sa sahig. Bahagya akong lumayo para titigan siya. Humantad sa paningin ko ang kahubdan niya. Bahagya akong napalunok nang tumama ang paningin ko sa dibdib niya.

Mula sa likod ay gumapang ang kamay ko patungo sa dibdib niya. I tried touching her breast. It's not big yet not too small that it certainly fits to my palm. I planted soft kisses around her right breast, animo sanggol na nauuhaw sa gatas ng ina. Habang ang isang kamay ay abala sa pagpisil at pagmasahe sa kaliwang dibdib niya. I can feel the heat coming out of my body.

"O-Oohh..." ungol niya sa ginawa ko. Bahagya ako napatigil at napalunok. I kissed her slightly opened mouth. Between kisses were our moans. "L-Lorenz....." She moaned as if looking for help. Marahan kong kinagat-kagat ang ibabang labi niya.