[1] Obey

My wrists and ankles were tied to the cold metal of the uncomfortable chair. My mouth was stuffed with a purple bandana that made my breathing unsteady and my mouth dry. The bricks of the crumbling wall had become blackened with age. It felt like the cobweb-covered, brick wall was closing in on me everytime I inhaled.

I had a sense of foreboding as a few fluorescent bulbs flickered and the clicking of heels echoed in the dull, large room full of men that were impregnable compared to my small body. A pale hand rested on my shoulder. I recognized the multiple golden rings. I had crossed with this lunatic earlier that night. Rephrase; I had crossed with this very attractive lunatic earlier that night. Fear overran my mind and my body trembled under his touch.

"Good job, boys. Leave us now," he ordered the men that had kidnapped me, hugging my shoulders with his large hands. His hunch men walked out the door, resulting in us alone.

The bizarre man, who controlled the atrocious side of Gotham City, took a section of my hair and whiffed it, "Mm, you smell beautiful." I whimpered quietly, having no clue what he was going do to me. "Let's get rid of this," he gradually took the bandana out of my mouth. I inhaled sharply, trying to catch my breath. The Joker massaged my shoulders gently, not helping with my breathing.

"What are you gonna do to me?" I choked on my words due to the dryness of my mouth. I licked my lips that were free from liquid.

"What?" he laughed like a maniac.

"Kill me?" I shook my head.

"Oh, I'm not gonna kill ya. I just wanna please you. Really, really good," The Joker purred more than a cat could ever, sending vibrations to my lower area. He purred all the way around, until we were face to face.

The distance between us was barely there, "So you're gonna rape me?" I was scared to experience something that I never asked for.

He growled, straightening his perfectly sculpted body, "Baby, it's not rape if you enjoy it." He stretched out his arm, caressing my cheek with his thumb. "I know you want me. Say it," he threw his head back.

"I would never," I spat at him.

He swiftly sat on my lap, grabbing my face in both his hands, and laughed once again, "You want me. I'll make you feel it," before anything else to respond with, he connected my lips to his. My whole body was tingling from fear. What he was doing was horribly wrong, but to him none of his actions were wrong. I did want him before, but I didn't want it this way and I tried my best to reject. "Kiss me back, or I will punish you," I didn't believe the words that rolled off his tongue as he tried kissing me again. He pulled back, "Okay, fine."

The Joker was about to pull something, probably a gun, out of his belted bottoms, "Okay! I'll...I'll do it." The same evil grin planted on his face once again as he locked his enchanting, devilish, blue eyes with mine. I was powerless. I had to obey him or I would die.

So this is part one of part two. There may be a part three, I don't know yet. But I feel really good about this one, and you guys may like it (;

By the way, if you did notice, I changed it from second person to first because saying "you" all the time pissed me off.

Thank you for nearly 500 views! Last time I checked I had 69 (;

Also, follow my Instagram, I post my imagines on there too: mrjokestah

Get this to 10+ likes please!

W O R D C O U N T: 645