Kaede Time (Part 1)

"Karma-sama, wake up!" Karma groaned and cracked one eye open as (y/n), dressed in her school uniform, opened the curtains, allowing the sunlight to stream into the room.  "Ugh... what is it? It's still the holidays." "I know, Kayano-chan called us to go over to school today."

Karma sat up in bed and yawned, "Why?"
(Y/n) turned towards him and sighed, "Apparently she has a plan to kill Koro-sensei." Sighing, Karma got out of bed and pulled (y/n) into a tight hug, to which a light shade of pink dusted her cheeks. "W- what are you doing?" Karma smirked and ruffled her hair. "Just recharging." (Y/n) frowned but stayed put, allowing Karma to "recharge".

Once he was satisfied, he let go and grabbed his school uniform from his closet before going to the toilet. (Y/n) watched as he went into the toilet and closed the door behind him. Stretching a bit, she yawned, not used to waking up so early during the holidays. Going down the stairs, she went into the kitchen and made a simple breakfast.

Setting learn Karma's plate on the table, she started eating while flipping through a Haifuri manga. When Karma finally came out of the toilet, (y/n) had already finished her breakfast and was cleaning up. Karma took his seat at his table while watching (y/n) going about on her business.

"Karma-sama, can you please stop staring at me?" Karma tilted his head and asked innocently, "Why not? Since you're so cute, why can't I stare at you?" (Y/n) blushed and lightly choped him on the head before taking his now empty plate and washing it. When she was done, they grabbed their bags and headed out, Karma grabbing (y/n)'s hand the moment they stepped out.

With a comfortable silence, they walked to school, letting go of their hands only when the old campus came into view. After everyone had arrived, Kayano went up to the front and addressed the class, "What brings us here today during a school break, no less, is the nation's current egg glut, in which excess eggs, rather than being sent to the market, are being discarded in bulk. As it is such a waste, I thought of a plan to make use of those eggs, while also assassinating Koro-sensei. "

"You're just gonna put some anti-koro stuff inside aren't you? That octopus will see right through that."Terasaka interrupted.
Kayano smiled and winked, "I gave it a little more thought than that. The first steps are already in place, thanks to Karasuma-sensei." Kayano looked over at Karasuma-sensei for confirmation and he said, "Everything is already set up in the back yard -"

"To the yard, everyone!" Kayano interrupted him. When everyone caught sight of what was in the yard, they let out a collective gasp of the huge thing in front of them.  "This mold, and those eggs... don't tell me-" Kanzaki said. "Yup! We're gonna make a ginormous pudding. I call it... Operation Pudding Popper!" As Kayano explained the procedure and everyone discussed among themselves, Kayano grinned and someone shouted, "Ok! Let's make use of the time when Koro-sensei isn't around!"

The cloth around the giant mold was let down and Kayano explained how to make the pudding. She had already beaten the eggs, and the rest was up to them to accomplish. First was mixing the milk and sugar, as well as some vanilla. Hinano raised some doubts about being able to make the giant pudding, but Kayano already thought of that, the solution being to mix in agar and gelatin as coagulants.

Kayano led the pouring in of the pudding too, explaining even more about the pudding. (Y/n) stared at Kayano in awe and leaned back into Karma. "Kayano-chan sure knows a lot about pudding..." Karma smirked and buried his nose into her hair, whispering "Not as much as I know about you," into her ear before pulling away and winking at her, causing her cheeks to flush a deep red.

She hit Karma lightly and continued looking at the giant mold being filled up. When everything was done and all that was left was to let the pudding settle, everyone said their goodbyes and went home, leaving (y/n), Karma, Nagisa and Kayano left at the yard. "Good job, Kayano. You thought and did all this after seeing that article?" Kayano nodded and smiled. (Y/n) sat down next to her and said, "You know so much about pudding it's incredible." Kayano just grinned and got up, saying, "Another early start tomorrow!"

While they all walked back him together, Kayano pulled (y/n) back and whispered, "So how is it with Karma? Is he being nice to you?" (Y/n) looked at her, surprised. "Why do you ask that? Of course he's nice to me, but what he does sometimes is embarrassing." Kayano nodded and said, "If he does anything to you, just call me. I'll hit him to another anime with Ichimatsu-bat."

"Kayano-chan! Don't break the 4th wall!"
Kayano stopped for a moment and covered her mouth. "Whoops!" She laughed and waved to (Y/n) as she turned a corner. "See you tomorrow, (y/n)-chan!" By then, Nagisa had also gone home, and (y/n) caught up with Karma, who was humming a song that sounded really familiar. "Is that... Llama Mambo?" Karma nodded and (y/n) grinned, "I didn't know you watched that! Who knew you would watch that kind of anime!"

Karma just shrugged and they walked home, (y/n) babbling on about how Penguin's voice actor was the same as Levi's.

~Timeskip to the next day brought to you by Simon punching Izaya into LOVE~

After all the necessary preparations, Kayano ordered the external lock to be released before they coated the outer layer with softened gelatin and agar. Topped off with caramel sauce and lightly toasted on the surface, the giant pudding was completed.

When the pudding was presented to Koro-sensei, he stated dropping a ton and cried when Kayano said that he could eat the whole thing. While everyone was in the hallway, waiting for Koro-sensei to eat his way to the bomb, Kayano suddenly started hitting her head on the window, shouting that her pudding couldn't go blowing up.

"Calm down! This pudding was made to explode!" Terasaka pulled Kayano away from the window as she continued screaming. Just then, Koro-sensei appeared behind them, holding onto the bomb. He grinned at them and said, "I could smell a foreign object between the deliciousness, so I dig through the pudding, into the dirt and took it out from there." He ate the bomb while telling Takebayashi how to improve on the way the bomb was set up.

Then, he presented us with the pudding, divided among us, so everyone could enjoy the pudding that we made. As (y/n) took a spoonful of pudding and put it in her mouth, Karma kissed her quickly, slipping his tongue in and getting the pudding, pulling away and smirking at her red face. "Wha-" (Y/n) covered her face as Karma grinned, sitting on the table beside her. He continued eating his pudding while watching his girlfriend try to get rid of her blush.