Ch.1

Here we go again, i thought as i walked through the double doors with my bestfriend Jenni. She was texting Miguel, who was her boyfriend of 1 year. Ive known Jenni for about 6 years, she has brown hair that went down her back, tan skin, and big brown eyes that make her look innocent.

"Hey Violet!" this girl Valeri said to me, i waved and smiled in return. Jenni and i got up the stairs to meet my other bestfriend Anajulia. I met her 2 years ago and we instanstly clicked. She has dark brown hair, smooth tan skin, a small figure, and big brown eyes.

"I hate these stairs so much." Jenni breathed out, i laughed in response. When we got our spot Jenni was talking about a B in her health class, i really wasnt paying attention because something felt off. I tried to think of what it was when i heard a soft "boo" beside me. I turned and saw Miguel hugging Jenni. Oh! I havent seen my boyfriend Ryan, he hasnt texted me either. Weird.

I squeal when i feel a poke on my side, I turned to see Anajulia smiling at me. Her hair was straightened with a bow in the back, she had a dark blue dress with red flowers on it, a black jacket, and her lace combat boots. We talked for about 15 minutes but then a teacher told us to get t class.

I walked into my art class and grabbed my art project. The class went pretty smooth, we had a substitute. But it was quiet boring because my friend Clarissa had ISS for the day. Third and second classes went by extremely slow. In my third class we took a bunch of notes. The bell rang and i grabbed my stuff and walked to the lunch room.

I walked into the lunch room and the cold air made chill run through my body. I quickly grabbed my lunch and walked outside. Jenni and Anajulia were already sitting there along with a couple of our friends. The guys waved at me and continued talking about a party that was happening on saturday night. When we finished eating we stood up, we all played around for the remaining of lunch. After that the day seemed to go by fast, nothing really exciting happened. School ended and i went home.

It was about 6 in the afternoon when i realized next week was Thanksgiving break! I got really excited but then i looked over at my calendar and saw that i had no plans. Well except Thanksgiving day. I then noticed once again that i had no texts from Ryna. Maybe hes sick or something or grounded. He would have told his friends to tell me though. Ryan and i met in 10th grade and we were friends for a long time then he asked me out. We have been together for 2 months. I couldnt help but feel like something was off about this. I ignored it and got on Instagram for a bit.

I did some homework for a bit when my parents called my brother Ayden, my sister Natali, and me down for dinner. Natali is a senior at my school, she has brown shoulder length hair, pale skin, green eyes, and shes tall. Ayden on the other hand has black hair, is very tan because hes in soccer and he has light brown eyes.Hes also a senior. The food was served on the table and we ate silently until my dad started talking about his work. After we all finished eating, Natali and me helped our mom clean the kitchen. Ayden instead went to text his "girlfriend" Chloe. Chloe and Ayden are the type of couple to break up and get back together a week later. Chloe always cheats on my brother and im guessing he doesnt care or he just loves her. I finshed and showered and i blow dryed my hair and fell asleep shortly after that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope this one is better ! Thanks !

~Jocelyn