Chapter 2: Ciel And His Butler

(Alex's POV)

    Sebastian came down and escorted me to Ciel's study. I was like a maze in the manor "Sebastian?" I asked as we went to the study "Yes my lady." He said I was cringing in the inside of my body "I have a- never mind." I said "Alright then."

    We reach the study I sat down on a chair and Sebastian brung tea for Ceil and myself "Thank you but I don't drink tea. Sorry" I told Sebastian "You don't need to say sorry my dear." Sebastian replied. I was trying hard not to cringe.

   "So tell me something... Alex... Where did you come from?" I gulped. "I-I come from 2-2-2016. I live in A-A-America in that time period. And you guys are fictional characters where I live. I-I know a lot about you like how you are 13 and that your... your parents died from a f-fire. I also know that Sebastian is a dem-"  Sebastian held my neck against the wall his eyes glowing that light fusha glow that freaked me out. "How do know about that!?" Sebastian said. "I-I-I... t-told you." I tried to say.

(Ciel's POV)

    I glared at Sebastian "Sebastian put her down!!!" I shouted. I was getting annoyed. He puts her down and I grab her bag and looked through it. Then saw a book with my face on it. "Is this what you are talking about?" I show her the book. "Yes that's the book". I looked through it some more.

  I came across something in her bag. "AHHH!" I screamed as I threw the pink, white, and black dress. "What is that horrid thing doing in there!?" I shouted.

(Sebastian's POV)

    The young master threw his dress from the one ball he went to to solve the Jack The Ripper case out of the young lady's bag. I still didn't know her name "Oh I am so sorry Ciel" The lady said who sounded very sorry then I heard the young master shout "WHAT IS THIS THING DOING IN YOUR BAG?!" I chuckled a little bit and the young master glared at me "At least she will have something to wear for now, young master."