Huh?!?

Kazuto's P.O.V

After Sinon logged out all he could do is stand there looking down "I guess that's a no huh?.." He says quietly. He decided it was best to get off for now or maybe even forever since everyone seemed to be leaving him for one reason or another.

*Kazuto is logged out and in the real world now*

"Well let's forget everything for the time being" he says heading out of his room. "I'll just grab a snack and the clean around the house to preoccupy myself" he heads to the kitchen and notices outside its all ready dark. "Time really does get away from you when your in a game huh?" He thought". Grabbing a snack and heading back upstairs Kazuto notices his phone in his pocket. "Forgot this was here... maybe I'll write her or would that be to soon?" Questioning when would be a right time. He pushes the thought away for the time being and decides it's better to just go to be knowing full well that trying to rush this would only hurt his chances with her most likely.

Asada's P.O.V

Asada awoke the next morning with you guessed it the wonderful thing called bed head. "I don't wanna get up...". she said in a low grumble. "I wonder though..". She quickly sprung up and grab her phone and flipped it open. (Why? Because flip phones are cool XD). "No messages huh?". She didn't know what to expect after fleeing from the game Kazuto probably didn't wanna talk to her but know that she was also sad that he didn't bother with any effort to get her after that. "Well I'll just show him then with a move he can't resist.... I hope". Grabbing her phone she sent a text to Kazuto and sent it before she could have any second thoughts.

Kazuto's P.O.V

With the beeping of his phone he quickly got out of bed in a slight panic and grab his phone to silence the sleep wrecking beast only to see a message from Asada that read. -Meet me at Teal's Café at 5pm no if and or buts- "whaaaat!" He was surprised that she had messaged him let alone wanted to see him! "What do I do I can't just skip I gotta go... it's sad I'm talking to myself" (T.T) but with that all past him he knew he had to go to the cafe.

Angels notes <--- Writer
I'm sorry I leave you all on cliff hangers a lot and for that I apologize and to all my loyal reads I thank you for staying with me and I promise to give you a delightful next chapter.