Chapter 8

*Kara's POV*

"Well- um- so I know we haven't known each other for that long but I feel like I've known you forever. Cheesy, I know, but it's true. I really like you Kara and I want to see us turn into something more. So I'm asking if you would like to come on tour with me?"

Disappointment filled my body. I really thought he was going to ask me out. Well he did say he'd like to see us turn into something more, so that means he wants to date me, right? Maybe he wants to wait a bit. I quickly put a smile on my face.

"Yes! Of course!" I said excitedly.

"Really? I'm so glad you said yes. I don't know what I would do if you weren't with me." He said as he pulled me towards the mattress. "We're gonna sleep here tonight. Is that okay?"

"Yes!" I said as I quickly got under the covers.

Niall got under the covers soon after I did. He grabbed my hand and we looked up at the stars.

"Are we even allowed to be here?" I asked him sleepily.

"Nope." He said laughing.

I quickly fell asleep in Niall's arms.

***

*Niall's POV*

I woke up on top of the hotel. I can still picture Kara's face when I asked her to come on tour with us. She looked disappointed, I should've asked her out, but I want to ask her in a special way.

I looked over at Kara sleeping. She looked perfect. I took in all her features. The way her lips curved, how long her eyelashes were, the way her nose twitched as she slept. She really is perfect.

Her eyes started to open. And she smiled at me.

"Morning." She said.

"Good morning beautiful." I said as I kissed her nose and then her lips.

She blushed and turned her head.

"I really need to get home. Especially because I need to pack my clothes! Are you sure you guys want me to come?" She asked.

"Yes! All of us talked about it and agreed you and Kennedy should come. We're going to Vegas next." I said with a smirk.

"Oh my gosh. I love Vegas!"

"It's going to be so much fun."

***

*Kara's POV*

I pulled into my drive way and quickly walked inside.

"Mom! I'm home!"

No response.

I walked into the kitchen and found a note on the counter.

Kara-

I went to run some errands and I should be home around 5. Can't wait to see you!

Love, mom <3

So I guess I'll be packing alone. I walked up the stairs to my room. I haven't slept in my own bed since Sunday night. I grabbed my large pink suitcase from the guest room closet and my moms suitcase. I turned on some music and started pulling out clothes I wanted to take with me. I decided to text Niall.

To: Niall is a sexy beast <3

I miss you.

From: Niall is a sexy beast <3

We only said goodbye like 30 minutes ago.

To: Niall is a sexy beast <3

I know.. Do you wanna come over & help me pack? I'm home alone & kinda scared.