Chapter 5

RECAP

The next morning Kennedy and I got up and got ready. I was so busy getting ready that I didn't even check my phone. I opened twitter and then Instagram.

"Holy crap."

******

"3,000 new followers on twitter and 2,000 new followers on Instagram! How did this happen?!" I asked myself.

I checked twitter again and I was tagged in a tweet from @NiallOfficial.

Figures.

"@NiallOfficial: Spent the evening with the beautiful @KaraWilliams12." I read out loud.

Then I checked Instagram again and I was tagged in a picture from, you guessed it, @niallhoran. It was a picture of me sleeping in his car last night. The caption read, "@karawilliams12 is catching up on some beauty sleep. Everyone go follow her!"

"Damn you Horan." I said out loud.

Kennedy laughed.

"I'm so glad we're on summer break. If we had to go to school we wouldn't be able to hang out with the guys." I said.

"Yeah I know. How jealous do you think Alexa is right now?" Kennedy said with a wink.

"Probably to the point where she's crying her eyes out. Come on, we have to get ready."

***

Two hours later, Kennedy and I were on our way to the boys' hotel.

I was wearing a pair of light distressed denim high waisted shorts with a pink tank top and my black converse. Kennedy was wearing a floral skater skirt with a creme tank top.

When we arrived at the hotel, we were instantly attacked by hundreds of girls.

"Holy shit." I said as I grabbed onto Kennedy's arm for protection.

"Out of the way! Move!" Someone yelled.

"Hello girls. Nice to see you again." A familiar man said.

"Paul! Thank god!" Kennedy said.

"Come on, follow me. We'll get you out of this mob." He said as he wrapped his arms around us protectively.

Once we were inside the safety of the hotel we were taken to a table in the back of the restaurant.

"Here you go ladies. The boys will be here shortly." Paul said before he walked away.

"Thanks Paul!" Kennedy and I said at the same time.

He turned and flashed us a thumbs up.

"Aw I love Paul. He's so nice!" Kennedy said.

"Me too! But on a more important note, can you believe we're hanging out with One Direction?! This is like one of those fanfics." I said.

Kennedy laughed, suddenly she stopped and nudged me in the ribs.

"Ouch! What was that for bit-"

I looked where Kennedy was waving at and I saw the boys walking towards us. Harry ran over and sat right by Kennedy. Everyone else took a spot at the large, circular table. Niall sat down next to me.

"Hey guys! How have you been?" Liam asked Kennedy and I.

"Great!" I answered for the both of us because let's be honest, Kennedy couldn't focus with Harry right next to her.

"I'm starving. Lets order out food." Louis said in a whining tone.

As soon as the waiter took our orders and walked away, Niall's fingers slowly intertwined with mine.

There was an awkward silence.

"So are we still going to the children's museum?" Louis asked.

We all laughed at him.

"I'm being serious guys."

"I guess we could. Are you all okay with that?" I asked.

The group responded with a yes.

After eating a delicious meal, we went to find Paul. Paul took us to a limo in the parking garage. We all piled in and headed to the museum.

"I'm so excited guys." Lou said right before we arrived.

He practically fell out of the limo when we parked.

***

After spending almost the entire day at the children's museum, we headed back to the hotel.

"Why don't you guys stay the night here?" Harry suggested.

"Yeah!" Niall said.

I looked at Kennedy who was nodding her head up and down.

"I guess we could. I'm gonna text my mom." I said.

To: Madre

Can kenn and I stay the night with the guys at their hotel? Pleeeaaaasseee

From: Madre

I guess. But separate beds.

To: Madre

Lol okay. No worries. Love you!

"She said yes!" I cheered.

"Yay!" Lou said like a little girl.

He ran towards me and picked me up. He threw me over his shoulder and ran towards the elevator.

"Oh Niall!" He called. "I'm kidnapping your girly friend. You'll never find us!"

The elevator doors closed and he set me down.

"Where are you taking me?" I laughed.

"To the rooftop."

******