PART TWO

PART TWO of ADOPTED BY TØP (A/N writing this made me sad :'( )

he said cöme with me. I followed hïm. I'm talking about the one with one strand of pink hair and the ugly bright tattöös. he looked me up and down then I realised the red lipstick under his eyes. he was hideous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the skinny one just stared at me.

I got in the huge limo and thought ugh it's these kind of people. I hated them already.

when we got to their höme they opened the front door revealing the inside of a house. I ran upstairs right into my room.

how did she know it was hers, I heard them say downstairs. then I heard the other one say magic.

I just knew it was my room. It called out to me.

dinner time! one yelled at me. I didn't even know their names.

I didn't want to eat. not yet.

that's when the one strand güy burst threw my door and picked me up. I said stop stop but he didn't stop and he threw me over his shoulder.

I hit his shoulder and he said haha that hurts but he just kept on carrying me down the stairs.

I saw the skinny one watching us carefully he said, josh put her down. that's his name, josh, I thought to myself.

but Tyler we have to take her by force otherwise she won't like us, josh said to Tyler.

that's when the door opened revealing a beautiful girl with blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

Jenna! Tyler yelled and wrapped his arms around her. a pang of jealousy hit me. TYLER COULD LOVE ME AND ONLY ME!!!!!!

Jenna looked at me and smiled but when Tyler turned away she sent a cold glare my way. I hated her!!!!

the next morning Tyler came into the room and said wintersnowflake!! I hate you!! you're mean to Jenna! I said what and he said you know. I looked behind Tyler to see Jenna smirking evilly at me. I was running away and no one would miss me!!!!!!!!!

😩😩👌👌👌👅👅👅👅💦💦💦🍆🍆❤️❤️🍑🍑🍑😍😍😍😍 comment and vote pls