school trouble

I sat down in history class. The young Gilbert sat down next to me. We started talking, but we were cut off by the teacher Alaric asking Gilbert a question. " Jeremy, do I have your full intention?" he asked.

"Umm, yes Mr. Saltzman" Jeremy answered.

"Well then, when was Abraham Lincoln reelected?" Alaric asked. I looked at Jeremy.

"8. November 1864" Jeremy answered. I could hear in his voice that he wasn't so sure, but I don't think anyone else noticed.

"When did the war between Russia and Japan break out? " Alaric asked. I looked at Jeremy. I saw that he had no idea.

" 8th February 1904" I answered for Jeremy.

"Thank you, Amelie. When did the war end? " Alaric asked, while looking at Jeremy, obviously asking him but I was pretty sure Jeremy didn't know this answer ether.

"5th September 1905, and Japan won" I answered again. This ended up I a heated discussion between us until someone had to look up when we disagreed on which date the battle of Monte Cassino ended. He thought it ended 17th May I thought it ended 19th May.

"She was right it ended 19th May 1944" some guy in the front row said. People started clapping, and that is when the bell rung. I started packing my stuff, but Mr. Saltzman came up to me and asked me if he could talk to me.

"How did you know all of that?" he asked me one eyebrow raised.

"I'm just good with dates" I told him.

"When were you turned a vampire?" he asked me again. I looked in his eyes. I didn't see any emotions.

"Emm.. excuse me? " I asked.

"Don't deny it. I know a lot of vampires you can trust me" he said.

"Do you know the Salvatore brothers?" I asked.

"Yes, pretty decent boys" he said. I just looked at him suprised.

"Excuse me, have you met Damon?" I asked him.

" Yeah, he can be a pain in the ass sometimes" he said.

" Yea, didn't always use to be like that" I told him. He looked at me suspicious.

"Who are you?" he asked. I sighed.

"Hey, I'm Amelie Salvatore" I said putting my hand out for him to take but he just stands there with wide eyes and his jaw hanging down. " Yeah I know. They thought I was dead until three days ago so..." I said.

" Oh, ok. Ehmm, well you can call next Rich" he said.

"Ok. see ya later Ric" I said walking out of the classroom. I looked after someone to drink from. I saw Jeremy with his friends. "Hey Jeremy" I said. "Can I talk to you?"

"Yeah sure" he answered. And I dragged him out to a place where no-one were at the back of the school. "What is it?" he asked.

"I'm sorry, I just need a little" I said. "You will not scream or fight it" I compelled him. I took his wrist to my mouth. I was about to bite his wrist but instead I falled to the ground. I looked down to my stomach. In my stomach there was a stake, and blood runned down my body. I couldn't die because it was only in my stomach and not my heart, and I don't have a heart either so it is quite hard to kill me, but we will get back to that later. I must have blacked out or something because the last thing I could remember was Klaus voiced. but that couldn't be cause he didn't know I went to school here, and when I woke up I was in someone's bed....