Naming Legends

The first foal the grooms had discovered in the morning was a large dark colt. A unique blaze covered his face, and he had opposite socks but it was the ribbons of white that danced across his neck, shoulders, back, stomach, hindquarters, and upper legs that caught everyone's eye. Only five other thoroughbreds had ever been confirmed to have markings like his. Only hours old the colt moved with a almost unnatural kind of grace on long thin twig like legs that seemed too long for his body. "What's his name?" Anna a young black haired women in her early twenties asks her best friend Lilac, unable to take her eyes of the colt. His dark coat clashed with the bright firey red coat of his dam. "He doesn't have one you'd like the honor of naming BD's, first born" Lilic, tells her friend as she briefly glances at the other foals found by the grooms earlier in the day. "The dam's Stars Shining Bright, right ?" Anna, asks Lilic, for confirmation. "Yep " is all Lilic, says turning her attention back to the young colt. "Nova" Anna, speaks and the colt perks his ears up and turns his head to the two women. "Unbelievable he has a blue eye" Lilic, mutters softly as the colt watchs them. Another mare walks past Lilic and Anna, with a small black and white filly by her side. "That's Freedom Wish, Derek, got her at the Keeneland January sale last year. The filly is Enheduanna" Lilic, tells her friend calmly.