Chapter 5- Dinner Date

Same Day

Shawn's POV

I was getting ready for my date with Valerie when there was a sudden knock at my door.

I opened it and saw Valerie in the most beautiful dress I have ever seen. (Her outfit is above!)

"You look.... gorgeous!" I said examining her from her head to toe.  She's just stunning!

"You don't look to bad yourself Mendes!" I blushed and she pulled me towards the elevator.  "So where are we going?" I asked her.

"Olive Garden." I love Olive Garden!  I have a feeling this will go well.

~One drive to the date later brought to you by Cameron's hotness~

We arrived at Olive Garden and there was nobody there except for a few employes cars.

"Are you sure they are open?" "Yes, I'm sure."

She dragged me into the building and it was the most amazing thing I have ever seen!  The table was so cute!  It had candles and roses spread out across it.  There was pasta at the table just waiting for me to eat.

I sat down and started eating.  She started eating her lasagna.

"How's the lasagna?" I tried to make conversation.  "It's really good!  How's the pasta?"

"It's amazing, but not as amazing as you are in the dress!" She blushed a bright pink color.

I smiled at her.

Soon enough it was time for dessert.  "For dessert, New York Style Cheesecake!" A waiter came out and handed us our mini cheesecakes.

"Valerie, I can't thank you enough for all of this." "You don't have to."  We got up and walked out of the restaurant.

"Wait!  What about paying!" I realized we never paid.  "Don't worry about it, my Uncle is the owner, and said I could do this whenever I felt like it."

I nodded and we walked back to the car.

We got to her house and I dropped her off.  "I had fun tonight." She said when we got to her door.

"Me to, oh and here's a little thank you gift." I smashed my lips onto hers and we stood there like that for about 5 minutes before she pulled back with a smile and said.  "Goodnight Shawn!" 

I was left standing there like a fool, with a goofy smile plastered on my face.

______________________

I know Valerie isn't with Cameron yet but trust me, I know what I'm doing!

Please, vote and comment!

Cya!