Draco- for Bailey

Request for malfoxy enjoy love 🐍

It was sixth year, finally. I woke up, brushed my teeth and brushed my long blonde hair ready for breakfast.
I walked out of the dungeons where Draco was at my view. Ugh I hated him. "Filthy little Halfood" he spat. I rolled my eyes, I was always used to him and his stupid goons trying to interrogate me.
"Don't roll your eyes at me Payne!" Shouted Draco, as he scrunched up his face.

A sat with a few of my friends from the Slytherin table, then after I was done with food I went to meet Hermione and Luna at the library.
Madam Pince sat at her desk with some files,she didn't usually talk to the students but I was a regular visitor along with Luna and Hermione "good day Bailey" she greeted.

"Good day, madam Pince" I replied smiling and then walked off to find the girls. I turned the corner where I saw the unmistakable bushy hair and bleach blonde hair. "Hey girls!" I shouted from the very small distance that was between us.

"Hi Bailey" greeted Luna in her dreamy voice, Hermione was too deep in her book to even realise I was there. "Oi, Mione" I said, pushing her book down making her loose her page.
"Bailey!" She scolded, but smirked at the same time.

We sat at the desk for about twenty minutes until we were interrupted by the three goons: Malfoy, Goyle and Crabbe.
"Well if it isn't half blood Payne with Mudblood Granger and weirdo Lovegood" spat the annoying voice, and the stupid chuckles coming from their her two boys.

I turned around, scowling at the boys who were smirking. "Go away Malfoy, no one likes you" I spat. "And she speaks" he replied, trying to taunt me. "I hate you" I replied, but his expression didn't change. He was still looking smug and ready for a face punch from Hermione again.

"I hate you too Payne" he replied before leaving the library. "well if that isn't flirting I don't know what is" chuckled Hermione. "Shut up, besides isn't your date Cormac Mclaggen?" I laughed, causing Luna to laugh as well.

"At least my date is in the  Slug Club, who are you taking?" She raised an eyebrow. "Harry" I replied, Luna nudging me "ow Lovegood stop" I scolded her.

>> Slughorn's Christmas party<<
I wore a black laced dress which complemented my body well, I met Harry by Slughorn's room where he was dumbfounded.

>> Slughorn's Christmas party<<I wore a black laced dress which complemented my body well, I met Harry by Slughorn's room where he was dumbfounded

"woah, Bailey... You look amazing" he said, whilst taking my arm in his. "Not so bad yourself Potter" I winked causing him to chuckle.

(Third person)
Draco was stood in the distance, jaw and fists clenched. He loved Bailey, but he couldn't admit it and now he had to see her arm in arm with his rival Potter.
He thought she looked gorgeous in her lace dress, but the fact she was half blood wouldn't sit well with his parents.

(Bailey's POV)
We walked arm in arm into the ball, where we were greeted by Slughorn. "Oh Bailey, Harry. So glad you could come!" He smiled, we had a picture together and then went off to find Ron.

"Well hello!" Shouted Lavender, I rolled my eyes

"Well hello!" Shouted Lavender, I rolled my eyes. She was only using Ron. "Hi" Harry replied. Ron was stuffing his face whilst poor Neville was serving drinks. "Bailey, I heard Draco is looking for you" Ron said. "But he isn't here?" I said, puzzled. Ron motioned me to turn around where I was met by an angry Draco in a black suit (which looked so good on him)

 Ron motioned me to turn around where I was met by an angry Draco in a black suit (which looked so good on him)

"Bailey... I mean Payne. We have to talk right now" his face showed no emotion but the room was very tense. I followed him outside where he pushed me against the wall. "You think it's funny to tease me? To go to the Christmas party with my arch enemy?" He whisper shouted as he got closer to me.
"W-what are you talking about Draco?" I replied with confusion.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about" he spat. "I don't like Harry like that" I stated quietly. "Can't you see! I love you Bailey!" He blurted out causing me to blink at him in shock.

"I-" he cut me off and smashed his lips into mine, the fireworks were definitely there. I kissed him back and when we pulled away to catch our breath I whispered "I love you too".