The Light

I woke up and I heard Noah talking on the phone outside his room and it sounded like "Alright I'll see you tonight. No Emilee doesn't know. Okay I love you"  After he said that I was in tears. He came back in the room and he saw me tear up and tried to hug me. Then I pushed him away and said "H-How could you" then I ran down stairs and he ran after me and said "E-Emilee its not what you think" I ran outside and ran a crossed the street then all I saw was a light.

Noah's P.O.V

Then I saw Emilee's lifeless body in the street I ran out and screamed "HELP SHE IS NOT MOVING HELP" Then everyone on the block ran out of there houses then the paramedics came I told them that she got hit by a car and then we went to the hospital.

Emilee's P.O.V 

I woke up and I realized that I was in the hospital with a broken arm and I looked over and saw Noah asleep in the chair next to my hospital bed and I thought "why is he here? probably to break-up with me. Or to tell me that its a prank or that he got dared to date me and he is here to end the dare." Then I started sobbing and that must of woke him up. Then he saw me and started to tear up then he said "E-" then I cut him of and said "Noah I know you w-want to b-br-brea-k up with me" a single tear rolled down my cheek and he started crying and said "W-why would you even say that. Why would you even think that. Emilee you are the most amazing beautiful girl I have ever met and I would never ever even think that" He said balling his eyes out. Then I said "Then what was that phone call" He looked at me and said "That was me talking to my mom cause we were gonna set up a surprise for you cause we started dating 5 months ago" he said then I said "Come here" with a smirk he knew what I was going to give him a hug he walked over and I pulled him in and kissed him and he kissed back and the kiss turned into a make-out. After we were done we both said "I love you so much". Then the doctor came in and said "I can go home and I should stay in bed for two weeks.

So I decided to stay at Noahs house for the two weeks I'm bed ridden.

A/N: I will be writing each day for the two weeks in bed ridden.