Chapter 1

This is my second story. I kinda gave up on my first because no one really voted except 2 people. One of them my cousin so that really doesn't count. Anyway, hope you like this one. Tell me what you think even if its bad. That will help me get better.

**********************************************************

Chapter 1

'Run! Run!' I screamed at myself to run with all of my might. 'Hurry up before he gets you!'

Wait...who- or what- am I even running from? I don't even know where I am. I just have this strong gut feeling that I need to run or something bad will happen.

While still running, I turned around and saw a silhouette of what appeared to be a man. A well-built man. I had no idea who he was, but when I saw his eyes glowing red, I knew I was in a huge dilemma.

Looking back was a bad idea because I wasn't watching where I was going and I tripped over a fallen tree branch. 'Where did that come from?'

When I looked up from the floor the man was towering over me.

''What do you want from me?! I'll give you anything, just don't hurt me!'' I screamed, shaking in fear.

''What I want is your pain. I want to see you suffer.'' He seethed, smiling falsely. Thats when I noticed his teeth. His strangely sharp and elongated teeth that seemed to resemble fangs. But that would be crazy... right?

He bent down and placed his lips over my neck and chuckled darkly, his warm breath dancing over my skin. I let out a painful gasp when I suddenly felt his teeth enclose around my neck, biting me.

That's when I woke up.