Yes Story 10

When I actually thought I was leaving this book. I'm back guys with a new update! Did anyone miss me?

"Gosh man I'm so tired"

"Me too but I don't want to drive"

"Colby, you slept like through the whole video"

"Ugh fine, be the winey baby you are" he mumbles.

"What was that?"

"Nothing, just get in"

I heard what he said. Colby and I's relationship has been going down hill for about a couple of months now. Nothing big has happened it's just we are always around each other and don't get a lot of free time or space from one another much anymore.

I still love Colby a lot but we are just drifting off you know?

Currently we are also getting sick of each other's everyday routine. Like how I wake up, alone sometimes, and usually get in the shower first; Colby doesn't like that. He claims I get the floor all wet and use all his shampoo. I don't do that; I hate wet floors and have my own shampoo.

Colby seems to want to leave me, I just see how worked up he gets over petty things and think he should if I'm apparently bothering him that much. I want him to be happy even if he has to leave me to be.

Colby's POV

I'm starting to get sick of almost everything little thing Sam does. I don't know why but we just don't get along. It isn't just me getting mad over little things, he does too. Like one day I go in the kitchen to eat spaghetti that Sam of course made. He raises his voice at me for not washing my hands. I actully did 5 minutes before he finished cooking but he still wanted me to wash my hands. I did it not wanting to argue over something simple. I wish we could be like we were before chill, close and happy to be around each other. I don't think we were ready to move in together.

Third Person

The car ride home was quiet. Both were tired, grumpy, and quite hungry but didn't want to cook anything. The elevator ride was full of silence too.

This was how life was for Sam and Colby behind the scenes. But they had some close connections towards each other often.

"I'm sorry" Colby says facing Sam now in the apartment.

"For what?"

"What I said earlier, calling you a winey baby. I was just tired and grumpy you know?"

"Yeah I do come on" Sam takes his hand and intertwines their fingers together. They head into Colby's room.

"I miss how we use to be, don't you? I know you must see how different we are towards each other now right?" Sam questions.

"Yeah I do, I want us to be like how we where before but it doesn't seem to be working, us trying." Colby rubs Sam's leg.

"I don't want you to leave me Colbs I want to be with you forever even though we are going through a tough time." Sam starts to cry.

"Okay, okay shhh baby shhh, it will all be okay, we will be okay in the end okay?"

Sam nods his head in Colby's chest. They cuddle on Colby's bed.

"I love you Colbs"

"I really love you too Sammy" Colby pulls Sam's chin up and kissed him on the lips softly. They both drift off to sleep.

Well that sucked didn't it lol. This is only the first part of this story. Don't worry if you even are, I will update this week. Till then byeee.