Story 1

"I'm going to Walmart to find that sweater I wanted." Colby states to Sam while at the entrance of their main door. "Okay, but get me sour cream and onion Pringles." Sam tells Colby while standing. "Okay bye." Now Sam is alone. He walks into his and Colby's shared room and crashes on his bed. He lays there thinking of the day Colby would fuck him. (In Sam's thoughts) Colby comes home from the store, Sam jumps in his arms and wraps his legs around Colby's waist while kissing him. "I missed you babe!" Sam says while smiling widely. "I was only gone for like 25 minutes." "That's to long a time you've been gone for me." Sam says dropping his legs from around Colby's waist. "So what are you going to do about me being gone "so long"?" Colby says with a smirk. "Oh I'm not a topper you are so if you "do it" right you can have me anytime you want" Sam says while pulling Colby slowly into their shared room. "Deal" that's all Colby said while taking off his shirt and attacking Sam's lips. They both crash landed on Colby's bed and...( out of thoughts) While thinking of the next part, Sam takes his clothes off and started to stroke himself slowly. "Colby take me you can have all of me" Sam moaned lowly. Little did he know Colby just walked into the house. He didn't hear Sam moaning until he reached their room. He looked threw the crack and saw what Sam was doing. He got hard at the sight. Sam with no clothes on having his six-pack show. He looked beautiful. "Ugghhh Colby go faster please" Sam moans. Colby went into the room, quickly taking off his shirt. Sam didn't notice him because his eyes were shut tight. Colby had an attraction to Sam but never told him, worrying about it ruining their friendship. But, him seeing Sam like this, gives him a perfect chance to tell him how he feels. Colby first pulls Sam's hand off his self. Than when Sam opened his eyes and saw Colby, Colby quickly attacked his lips to show him he should relax. Sam had wide eyes and smiled while kissing Colby. He was happy his dream was coming true, at least part of it. Colby stopped kissing Sam's and moved down to his neck where he started making love marks. Them he sucked on his flawless jawline and started kissing down his body at a slow pace. Through all this Sam has been moaning to himself but that was going to change. Colby got to Sam's V-line and started making open mouth kissed. Sam was becoming impatient and wanted more. "Colby st-stop teasing I-I need you now" Sam tried to say clearly. "What do you want me to do" Colby says with a smirk on his face possibly know his response. "Just fuck me Colby nice and fast please it's my desire right now" Sam said while looking at Colby in his eyes. "Are you stretched" Sam nods his head. "Then let's get started. Colby then took the rest of his clothing off. Colby grabbed his penis and put it at Sam entrance. He shoved it into Sam hearing a yell of pleasure from him. "Ohhhh God yyyeeeeessss!" Sam yells. Colby smirks and pounds into Sam very hard and fast. He even starts to moan Sam's name. Colby stairs at Sam's sweaty glistening body. He gets more turned on by his body and moan and that he is doing this with someone he loves other than himself. "I'm about the cummm Colbae!" "Not yet Sam I want us to do this together". Colby started to strike up his speed more so he could get ready to cum. "Okay now!" Colby moans. "Uuuggghhhh!" Both yell. Colby pulls out if Sam slowly and lays next to Sam. "I can't believe that just happened" Sam says out of breath. "Me either, this was just my dream now it's reality" Colby says. "Anything is possible" Sam says. "Like us being together?" Colby says nervously. "Are you asking me out" Sam says questionably with a slight smile. "Yes, yes I am so what do you say to being my boyfriend". "I say hell yeah" Sam says and and starts to hug Colby. "I love you, I always have and always will" Colby states. "Me too" Sam says while him and Colby share a soft kiss than fall asleep.

FINALLY THIS STORY IS UP!! It took me forever to finish because I don't have time or don't feel like doing it. Well THIS IS MY FIRST EVER STORY SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND I APOLOGIZE IF THE SMUT SUCKED! ✌