Chapter Fourteen

/SAM'S POV\

Sam never followed Gabriel back to his room. He would have, but he couldn't.

So, as the next day drew on, and days after that, Sam was left to wonder- when the fuck was Gabriel going to go home?

It wasn't like he wanted the boy to go back to his father. No. But when was he going to chose? Grandparents in America or father in Sweden?

Sam would be leaving to college soon, so he couldn't keep Gabriel with him forever. As a matter of fact, Sam would be leaving in a month.

He wondered if Gabriel would be going to college. Maybe- he would have to ask.

"Gabe!" Sam shouted, searching through the house. When he couldn't find Gabe, he went outside.

To his horror, Gabriel was standing face to face with Dean, looking like he was going to kill the man.

"Oh, yeah?" Dean was hissing. "Castiel probably wants you to go back to daddy, right? Hm? So he doesn't have to deal with you!"

Gabriel flinched back, his eyes wide with fear. "He wouldn't say something like that! You're drunk, Dean!" Gabriel forced a smile. "How about some coffee-"

That's when Dean punched Gabriel in the face.

"Hey! Hey, woah!" Sam ran down from Bobby's porch, taking Dean's hand and dragging him along.

He threw his brother down the couch, hot fury radiating off him. "Leave my boyfriend alone, would ya?" He hadn't even realized the words had slipped passed his lips, but, at the moment it mattered little.

"Sorry," Dean slurred. "Drunk..." He grumbled, hiccuping a little. "Where's Castiel?"

Sam sighed. "I'll call him." He reached for his phone, but before he could dial, a voice asked loudly,

"Boyfriend?"