Why the heck are you here?!??

Katelyn's POV
When I wake up I wake up to a cacophony of sound. I go to see what it is and what I see is just unbelievable.

Lyn's POV
I was running to Travis' house because I had just heard what happened to Katelyn. Now, you would think I would want to kill her ex but I want to kill Travis. Why you may ask?? CUZ I DINT KNOW WHAT HE DID TO KATELYN TO MAKE HER GO WITH HIM TO HIS HOUSE. ALONE. AND WITH APH OR SOMEONE ELSE. OR ME FOR THAT MATTER. So I when I get to Travis' house I break down the door and yell," TRAVIS START DIGGING YOUR GRAVE BECAUSE I AM GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!" Then I see a scared Travis come rushing out of his room. "WHAT THE HECK LYN I DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO KATE!" Ooohhhhh boy, he's gone and done it now. "What did you just call her?!??? Now you're DEFINITELY DEAD!!!" Then I start chasing Travis around the house singing" ALL I WANNA DO IS PEWPEWPEWPEW AND CHA-CHING AND KILL TRAVIS!!!" ( LilSassQueen knows this reference from the song. She is gonna kill meh😂😂 ) That is when Katelyn comes up from Travis' room and stops in her tracks when she sees me. Then she greets me with a kind, "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?!?!?!?!????!??!????!!!??"

Hey guys! I hope u enjoyed this chapter with me in it! Anyway I was thinking I could do a wait for it........wait for it.........BATMAN X CHAT NOIR! I know it is the absolute (get it ABSolute) craziest think u have ever heard but let me know if u think it is a good idea. If I do it I will have to read ALL of my AdrienxReaders and whatnot. Anyway I hope u guys enjoyed this chapter and cya later!
CRAY CRAY LYN OUUUUTTTT