The Babysitter

The babysitter

Im still kind of new to baby sitting, and tonight I had to baby sit my moms friend's children. I've met them all before, but only once or twice though. As I was driving to their house I was talking to my mom on the phone and she telling me about how good the children are and what a fun time we'll have together. I finally reached their house and pulled my red old truck up into their drive way. I gathered my purse, phone, my coat, and a couple of board games I bought from dollar general on the way here and walked up to the door. I rang the door bell, and a man answered. He was tall with tan skin, big hazel eyes, and slicked back brown hair. He was wearing blue jeans with a gray button shirt with swirl designs on the sides. "Hello, I'm Richard" he spoke holding his hand out wanting me to shake it. "Hi my name is Sasha" I said with a smile now shaking his hand. A lady comes next to Richard and introduces her self to me. "Hi Sasha it's good to see you again! If you don't remember me I'm Tina. The last time we've met was about...what a month ago?" She said not wanting a hand shake, but a hug. She had bright electric blue eyes, with a blue strapless dress that went down to her pale knees. She had beautiful shoes on, black Chiffon heels. Her hair was blonde with brown highlights, pulled up in a tight, neat bun, with a huge bump it in the front. She motioned me to come in and I did. I set my stuff down neatly on the floor trying to be a good guest, and not be messy. "The kids need to be in bed around 9 to 9:30pm, they've already had their baths.There is microwavable Popeyes on the kitchen counter you all can eat, and the T.V is really easy to work, just ask the kids if you need help with it." Said Tina. All four of the kids came down stairs. "This is Tony, Becca, Julian, and Sami" Richard said pointing them out with their names. "Hi" they all said. "Hi I'm Sasha! Don't worry tonight's going to be a blast!" I said making if sound fun. They all had a half smiles on. "Well our number is next to the house phone!" Tina said as they both walked away waving goodbye. "Well, that was a fast goodbye. Do you guys wanna watch a movie?" I asked. "YAH!!" They all said at once. It sound like they have never seen a movie before. "I'll get it ready" said tony. He looked middle age, about 11-12. The rest of the kids went over to family room, where the T.V was, and plopped down somewhere. Tony got the movie ready, and we were watching Nim's Island, while eating the Popeyes I microwaved. Once the movie was over, I told them to go get ready for bed, and I'll be up afterward. Once 10 minuets passed, I went to their room, they weren't there. I checked their parents room, and they all fell asleep there together instead of their own rooms. How sweet, I thought. I went back to the family room scrolling at what T.V show I wanted to watch, when I heard the phone ring. I picked it up, "Hello?" I said. "Have you checked the kids?" The other voice said, and then hung up. I got creeped out, so I went to the room and checked on them, they were fine. I went back thinking it was just a prank call. About 5 minuets later, the phone rang again, I answered it. "Hello?" I asked with a shaky voice. "Have you checked the kids?" The voice asked again. This time I was literally scared. I walked quietly to the room where they slept once more, I opened the door to check on them, they were gone. What happened to them!? Where could they be! I was so nervous, and scared, I started to break a sweat. I called 911 and told them the situation, a lady said "ok hun remain calm. We will record your phone calls to see what's going on, ok?" The lady asked. "Alright, thank you, bye." I replied with a shaky voice. Once again the phone rang, I let it ring for a while, then I answered it, "Hello" I asked creeped out. "Have you checked the kids?" The voice asked for the third time. I hung up immediately. I got a call from 911 saying "do not move the call is coming from inside the house."