F o u r

Listen to the song while reading. It will make you 'feel' the story more(?)

-------------------- • ----------------------

"Who are you..." Syo was disgusted by the other male's attitude. (Your name)'s vision blurred as the tears blocked it. The masked boy flinched as he made his way to her.

.... Hic...

Tears dripping down from the girl's hand as she used them to cover her face, not wanting the two males to see. As the masked boy was about to place his hand on her shoulder, Syo smacked it away and hugged her instead.

"Don't you dare touch her.." He growled with his low voice. "Hn." A cold laugh can be heard coming from the other. "Oh my.. What is this? You have not changed at all, Syo.." Syo flinched. He found that sentence familiar but where did he hear that from?

Piyo waddled towards Syo. That bird figure wanted to touch Syo again so that he wouldn't be trying to think so hard about who that masked boy is. Just then, a flashback appeared in Syo's mind.

"....Hic... uw.. wah...." Little soft whimpers can be heard from somewhere near that blonde. "Syo...?" A kid's voice rung beside Syo's ears. "Are you feeling alright..?" He felt himself being hugged by a pair of warm arms. "N-Natsuki..?" Soft and calm breathing made Syo feel secured.

"Are you having another of your nightmares...?" The taller blonde asked and Syo nodded. Natsuki then took a stuffed toy from beside him and placed it in front of the other male. "Let me take all your nightmares away.." That stuffed toy 'spoke' with a really sleepy tone and then Syo's vision went black.

.... Wake up..!

Syo heard Natsuki's voice again but he sounded really far away. "Natsuki.." Syo muttered under his breath and reaches out to the window on the ceiling but he was too short and so he couldn't reach it. Syo opened his eyes slowly, letting light shine into his eyes which will hurt alittle.

Syo fainted when he had his flashback so he found himself on the ground when he woke up. "...ugh.." Syo moaned in pain as he looked over to his side and spotted Piyo standing at the side. "You're that Piyo-chan that takes my nightmares away..." Syo muttered under his breath.

Piyo did it's best to nod it's head and claps with it's small wings. "Where is this place?" He asked as he took another good look at his surroundings. As the vines snapped, it went down and disappeared, the whole place seems really different.

The place actually looks like a castle with dirty white bricks. The openings leads them to different rooms. "This place looks like a castle.." Syo muttered under his breath as he walked over to the walls and rested his fingertips on it. It was cold and alittle damp.

As Syo looked up, at the tree, he spotted a ladder. A ladder that lead him to another place. He looked at (your name) and she nodded. This is the start of another adventure!

A smile can be seen on Syo's face as he made his way up to the ladder and there he spotted two doors, each leading them to different places. He opened the one on his right hand side and there was a binoculars.

He looked through it and he caught a glimpse of a sakura tree before he couldn't see anything with it anymore. "Why... A sakura tree?" He asked himself silently as he looked over to the girl and she only gave him a blank look.

He shook his head and smiled at her. "Ah. It's nothing." He walked over to the other end of the room and there were stairs. They are going higher up. A step at a time, they were getting higher and higher.

The stairs were surrounded by bookshelves and books were scattered everywhere. "Why are there books?" Syo picked a orange covered one up and flipped it open. "Ren?" The book that Syo has in his hands now is a book of whatever Ren did to him and what Syo knows about him.

"What about the others?" He picked a light pink-coloured cover book and flipped through the pages. "Nanami... Haruka..." He read it out. (Your name)'s eyes widened. She knew who that person was.

The (hair coloured) haired girl peeped from behind Syo and there were pictures of them going to the beach together with the STARISH members and Syo had his arms around Haruka's shoulders.

The inability to speak angers her. She got really agitated. "What's wrong?" Syo asked as he turned back and saw the expression on her face. It was jealousy. She looked at the blonde and shook her head, shaking off the wicked thoughts.

Syo placed the orange and light pink books on the shelves so that they wouldn't block the way. He then spotted a red book. "Otoya?" He muttered to himself under his breath and chuckled when he flipped it opened.

Pictures of a red-head and a blonde are everywhere in the book. The only words that is in the book is the details of Otoya. "Ittoki Otoya. A red haired boy who loves to play his guitar when he has time to spare." Syo read it out loud.

There were other coloured books and he got really curious so he read all of them too. On the other hand, (your name) kept staring at the light pink book. She then pouted as she reaches out for the book.

"Ah! There's another door here!" Syo exclaimed as he ran up the steps and stood infront of the door. The door was being blocked by the vines and so it's still locked. "C'mon! The only way to enter is to play the piano!" Syo grinned at (your name) who was nodding her head happily but that pink book is really disturbing her.

Questions like 'Why is Syo so close to her?' Or 'That girl is so familiar..' Is flooding her mind. "(Your name)?" Syo called out to her which snapped her out of her thoughts. She turned towards the blonde and nodded with a forced smile on her face.