"Besides Daichi why won't you marry anyone anyway? Or maybe do you have someone you're currently getting steady with?" His mother asked but then that gave Daichi an idea and his expression change into surprise!

But then his family thought of other things, like what Sayuri said was right. "It seems mother was right." Ayame, Daiki's wife, spoke softly. If that was the case then she is happy for Daichi.

"Daichi? Is it true? Is what your mother said true?" Daisuke asked and Daichi cleared his throat. He hopes this will work.

"A..ahm.. Yeah.. It's true. I'm going out with someone so you can't have me marry someone." Daichi said and hope and prayed that they will believe it. "Then you should have said so! You do know we support you in every way." Daisuke said elated at the news.

"Yes Daichi! It's not like we're gonna stood up in between the two of you." Daiki said relieved and happy that his brother found someone to be with. In all honesty they were worried that Daichi won't find anyone he likes because he can be picky when he wants to and they just want him to be happy.

Everyone starts talking excitedly as Daichi stood there and sweated bullets as he can feel the piercing gaze of his mother. It's not always good to be under that gaze.

Amidst the chatter Sayuri's voice still stood out as she spoke in a matter of fact tone. "Then why don't you call them and tell them to come over? Tell them the family wants to meet them."

OH SHIT!!!

Oh god... What should he do? He knew his mother will see through the lie if he didn't do this one. For pete's sake she's his mother of course she will know. 'Daichi think! Think! Think fast or you're gonna get swallowed alive by your mother!!! She'll know you're lying and then it's dooms day for you!' Daichi thought in panic.

"Ahh.. uhm.. They are... kinda busy. Ahahaha" Daichi said and chuckled nervously. 'Shit!'

"Busy enough that they have no time to meet us? YOUR FAMILY?" Sayuri emphasizes as the whole family look between the two of them confusedly not getting what's going on. 

Daichi chuckled more nervously as he decided to take a time out on this before he gave up. He took out his phone and made a move towards the doors. "Uhm.. Let me give them a call for a sec. Excuse me." With that Daichi almost dash out of the room and did a turn in the corner towards where he knew his best friend is at the moment.

He didn't see the cunning smile his mother is sporting on her face as he exited and the other just starts talking animatedly as they are already excited to meet the "soon-to-be Sawamura" of the family.

☆☆☆☆☆☆DaiSugaLove☆☆☆☆☆☆

Suga was in the process of wiping one of the tea cups to be used in the meeting and almost break it when he was startled by a loud bang when the doors hit the wall. He also felt the other maids jumped in shock with him. He looks at the source and saw Daichi panting and leaning towards the door.

"Daichi?" Then Suga realized that there are others in the room so he cleared his throat while putting down the cleaning rag and the teacup. "Young master Daichi, can I help you with something?" Daichi walked towards him and grab his hand.

"Suga come with me." And with that Daichi drag him outside and somewhere.

They walk into a few hallways and when Daichi deems that no one is around he slammed Suga on the wall and locked him in place by putting both his hands beside Suga's head and Suga froze in place.