XVII

Lily's p.o.v

I woke up on the living room couch and eveything was still quiet. Shu wasn't there either, getting up a looked at thr clock that was located in the corner of the room and looked at the time.

"Everyone must still be at school," I said as I went up to my room

I took a quick shower and changed my clothes before I grabbed a book and went downstairs back to the living room so I could read.

I laid on the couch and stared to read until I heard yelling. Particularly Ayato and Subaru yelling. The were both fighting.

"Hey Lily-san how was your day?" I heard a soft voice say. I looked up to see Yui looking down at me as she smiled softly.

"It was okay. Why didn't you guy's wake me up for school?" I asked as I closed my book.

"Reiji-san said that you couldn't go to school because of your injuries." Yui said as she looked at me.

"Oh okay," I said as I looked at her and nodded softly.

"Well I have homework so I'll see you later." Yui said as she looked at me. I nodded as I looked at her.

I got up and started to walk around the mansion when I ran into Kanato. He looked up at me as he held his bear. "Do you know how to make sweets?" He asked as he looked down at me.

"Yeah I do. Why?" I asked as I looked at him.

"Make me sweets then," he asked more like ordered. "Okay what do you want me to make? I asked as I looked at him.

"Mochi," he said as he started to to walk away towards the kitchen. I followed him and started to get the stuff to make Mochi. After I finished I handed him a plate with some of the Mochi on it before I put the rest away.

Kanato started to eat the Mochi as he was talking to his bear. I cleaned up and went back to my room.

I put on shoes and a jacket before I walked out of my room. I decided I wanted to go on another walk.

I was able to walk out of the house unnoticed which was good because I doubt Reiji would have let me go.

As I was walking I ended up at a bakery deciding to stop in I ordered a couple different sweets.

After I paid I turned to leave but I was pulled back by someone. I looked up and saw a guy eith dark hair and he was wearing a chocker.

"Lily Kurosaki," he said as he looked at me. "Yes how do you kno-" before I was able to finish he pulled me out of the shop and to a black limo. "Hey who are you? And why are you grabbing my arm?" I asked the guy as I tried to pull away.

"Ruki Mukami you're suppose to be the new eve." He said as he opened the door and pushed me in before getting in as well.

"Hey I have no clue what you're talking about and I have to get back...or else Reiji will kill me." I mumble the last part as I tried to open the door but it was locked from the outside.

"Tch...stupid Sakamaki's," Ruki said as he told the person who was driving the car to go back home.

Wherever that was.

I opened the box that I got from the bakery and took a French Macaron out. "Do you want one?" I asked Ruki as he was reading some sort of book.

"No," he said simply as the car stopped. He pulled me out and brought me inside his mansion. When we walked in I notice three other males in the door way.

"Is this the new Eve?" One with blonde hair asked he looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on who he was.

Whoever these people were I need to find a way to get back before Reiji notices that I'm missing. I sighed softly as I looked at the four people one who I knew to be named Ruki.

I'm really sick of being kidnapped...