Chapter 1

S/O to two lovely women.

1. @AnnahDGoldz for the cover that I am using for this book, isn't it beautiful? Yes.

2. @FranANichole for the cover she made also shown in the MM, aint it spicy? Okuurtttt!

Vote, Comment, & Follow

Ariyn

I stood in front of Micah with my hands on my hips waiting for him to walk out the door since we were arguing. It was always like him to walk out when we had differences and I was over the shit, we’re too grown to not be able to talk out our problems. This back and forth shit we had going on been happening for two years now, since we were seniors in high school. We could just leave each other alone, but when we did, we just found ourselves right back to one another.

“I’m not dealing with you right now, I have to go meet up with Kaizer.”

“Nigga who? I swear he’s imaginary because I never met this nigga before.” Smacking his lips I watched him shake his head, he was always talking about running errands with some Kaizer dude but I never seen him a day in my life. Therefore, I feel like he’s cheating on me and I’m going to continue to think that until he brings Kaizer around.

“You trippin, I’m out.” He was about to walk out the door but I threw a bowl at his back. I watched as the bowl hit the floor and break into tiny pieces. I braced myself for what was coming next as Micah just stood in that one spot frozen. I didn’t know what was going through his mind so I started backing up until I was more feet away from him, Micah was unpredictable now a days.

“Ariyn.” My heart fell to my stomach while I twiddled with my fingers. The way he said it was too calm and it had me more freaked out than before. I watched him as he turned around slowly looking me dead in my eyes. I swear he could smell the fear off of me right now. He started to take steps closer to me making me continue to back away from him. Suddenly he smiled at me but I kept a straight face, wasn’t anything about this funny to me.

“Don’t make me chase you, come here.” I went back and forth with the thoughts in my head before deciding to walk to him, even though my heart was still in my stomach. When I reached him I looked up at his face seeing that his brows were slightly furrowed, that let me know that he was frustrated. Biting my lips he grabbed my hips squeezing them a little tight before letting go and doing it again. He let out a breath before letting go of my hips and placing his head in between my neck.

“I’m sorry baby, but I got business to handle and Kaizer is real by the way.” He chuckled but I still didn’t think anything was funny, he stayed back and forth with his emotions and that shit has always scared me.

“I know you think I’m stepping out on you, but I’m not. I love you girl, and can’t no one ever change that but you. But let me just say,” He slid his hands back to my hips, but this time he was digging his nails in my skin.

“Don’t ever do no shit like that, okay? I didn’t put my hands on you or throw shit at you, so you gonna respect me girl. But I know you did it because you want some dick, so I’ll make you feel good when I come back.” He let go and walked away leaving me in the same spot just staring at the wall with a smirk on my face. The front door slammed closed making me jump a little bit as it startled me. I looked over at the broken bowl on the floor before sighing and deciding to clean up the whole apartment. It didn’t take anything but an hour, but after I finished I was tired and ready to go back to bed but decided to get inside the shower instead. It was around four in the afternoon, I didn’t have work today, so I just decided to chill for the day and Micah was supposed to keep me company but obviously he had more important things to do. All I really wanted was a couple of hours to fuck him, and since I didn’t get that I got an attitude. He just doesn’t understand that I want him all the time, from his smooth, light skin, brown eyes, nice, muscular build, and his big dick. I’ve been hooked on Micah since before we started dating, so when I finally got him I couldn’t get enough. That was the first reason why we broke up, he said I was too clingy, but in my defense I was a horny virgin and just loved to be around him. He came back around asking me to forgive him after a week, and of course I took him back. I’ve always asked him what it was about me because of course I was cute but I was also more on the dorky side, and had that dorky look to my appearance. He always told me that I was special, that something about me had him drawn to me but that didn’t stop him from cheating on me. In the span of this two years I can count on two hands how many times we’ve broken up with one another. Countless times we have said we were done with each other, that we wanted to act like the other never existed but somehow we always found our way back. Maybe it was because we never found anyone else that made us feel better then when were with each other. Out of the couple of guys I messed with I have the strongest connection with Micah, and it has always been like that. After getting out the shower and putting on some clothes I plopped down on the bed and started going through social media. Like everyday I laughed multiple of times with all the memes and videos on facebook, but getting on snapchat was a whole different story. There was tons of drama between multiple people and I didn’t care at first until I seen my bestfriend Ming mentioned in a couple of the girls stories, which made me facetime her to see what was going on.