three; meet up

its been about three weeks since me and dillon were talking, and i honestly loved every second of it. dillon came off as a fuck boy, but as i got to know him he's amazing andrt caring.

it was currently three in the morning and dillon and i were talking on the phone together, his voice is really deep and gently. its also one of the things i like about him.

justine "ships" us along with my and dillon's fans combined. they were all coming up with ship names and tagging us in cute couple sayings. dillon and i weren't even together, but yet it seemed like we were.

"at least you had a good day right?" dillon assured as i chuckled, nodding.

"yeah, did you though? any new mix tapes dropping?" i asked, dillon chuckled.

"y'know, me and you should drop a mix tape together? that'd be nice, right?" i nodded a giant smile on my face.

"of course, but we'd have to meet in order to do that." i replied.

"tomorrow, we should meet up tomorrow." i nodded, feeling queasy about meeting him.

"of course, what time?" i asked, i could feel the happiness in his voice.

"whenever you want, mami, any time that you want." i nodded again.

"how about three, meet me at in n out?" i asked.

"of course, mami, i'll meet your beautiful ass there." i chuckled.

"thanks, dillon." i could feel his smile on the other end of the phone.

"go to sleep, baby, we're gonna have fun meeting up tomorrow." i smiled to myself, chuckling.

"if you say so, but i'm not really tired." i replied, looking over at my digital clock.

"well a beauty like yourself deserves her beauty rest, right?" i laughed.

"yeah, but this beauty isn't tired and wants to stay up with you." he laughed again, the sound of another voice in the background.

"boi, get the fuck outta here!" dillon yelled, the voice chuckled.

"are you talking to kehlani again?" i recognized the voice of sam, dillon groaned and i heard music playing in the background.

"get the fuck out!" dillon yelled again, as i started laughing.

"whatever, bro, you're whipped!" sam yelled as i heard the door shut.

"fucking dickhead, sorry." dillon apologized as i continued to laugh.

"its alright, why is sam always comin' in?" i asked, rolling up in my blanket.

"because he lowkey mad about how i can talk to you at this time in the morning," i laughed again, fixing my shirt and accidentally snapping my bra strap, i hissed. "kehlani, what was that?"

"my bra strap, i'm fine." i replied, dillon shuffled on the bed as the door opened again.

"for fucks sake, fucking leave!" dillon yelled. "no, you dont need to be in here, bye! bye, fuckboy!" dillon yelled again, he groaned loudly.

"i want you to fuck me! suck my dick!" the random voice yelled, dillon groaned throwing something.

"muthafucka, i'ma fuck yo day up if you don't leave." dillon threatened, i covered my mouth from laughing. the phone was snatched i could tell and dillon was yelling.

"hi, my name's derek, but you can call me papi, baby girl." i laughed rolling, my eyes.

"if you don't give me my fuckin phone, i'll bust out yo goddamn windows, luh." dillon threatened.