2. My tree

I stop skating when I was at the doors of the canteen. I pick up my board and walk in.

Most people in the school canteen start to look at Justin and me. Some girls were giving me dirty looks and the rest were checking Justin out. Well okay then.

The only way I look was towards the row of getting food. I was walking to the row to get food with Justin still behind me.

After a couple minutes it was finally my turn. I looked at all the food and just ordered noodles

''What do you want?'' I ask Justin while turning towards him.

"Donut'' he said while looking in my eyes. I turn around and order a donut.

"4, 50 please" the lady says while giving me the donut and noodles.

I just wanted to give her the money but Justin already gave her 10 dollar.

"Keep the rest" he says and gives the lady a nice smile.

He turns towards me and walks away.

"You know I wanted to pay" I say while walking behind him.

"Yea, I know. Where do you always sit?" he ask me trying to change the subject. He stops with walking and turns towards me.

"I always sit in a tree somewhere outside" I say and walk towards the exit of the canteen.

"Do you always sit all alone? In a tree?" he asks while walking beside me.

"I like to be all alone and there aren't a lot of places were I can be alone so I come here. And I'm not always alone. Sometimes my friend and I meet here. She isn't on this school" I explain.

I look forward and saw the tree a few feet away. I couldn't skate towards it because were walking on grass.

"Why don't you make friends who are in this school?" he asks me.

"What's up with all the questions?" I ask and look at him the same time he looks at me.

"Just curious" he says and we both look away at the same time.

"Okay the reason is that I don't want friends from this school is that they don't understand me. And the main reason is that they ain't as cool as me" I say and put my skateboard and backpack down.

"This is the tree" Demi says to me while pointing to the big tree with one hand and with the other hand still holding her noodles. She gives me this excited smile. She looks really cute right now.

I do the same with my backpack and skateboard like she did and start to look at her climbing in the big tree.

I watched her climb in the tree while staring at her ass. I can't help it.

After a few seconds she was already up in the tree while only using one hand while she was holding her noodles with the other. Impressive.

I do the same thing like her and start to climb with in my right hand my donut.

After a few seconds I was beside her and watch her eating her noodles.

"I didn't know you can climb so fast" I say to Demi and take a bite of my donut.

"I always was outside as a little kid so I always was climbing in trees with my four best friends" she explains to me.

I nodded and we start to eat our food in silence.

''Why are you actually sitting with me?'' I ask Justin after a few minutes of silence.

He looks at me with his hazel eyes. God they are so beautiful...