Chapter 4: Difficult Situations

Odell's POV
"Man she cool off, just give her some time Odel-

"What the fuck Trey, I thought you was my nigga. Why you ain't tell me she was here", I said slapping his hand off my shoulder.

"Because bro you got to much on yo plate right now, and then having to handle that man you woulda been all outta control dude", Trey said waving him off.

"Aye y'all what the fuck just happened", Yolanda said butting in their conversation.

"Nigga you knew how long it took me to get back. How I was it was fucking because of Danni, now she back and I'm supposed to just leave her alone", I said cutting Yolanda off.

Trey nodded "Maybe you should have never messed wit ha in the first place not now and not then either", Trey commented nonchlantely.

"Nigga did you really just say that", I said stepping closer in his face.

"What nigga, you got a problem because what I speak is truth. Man get outta here with that fuck shit Odell", Trey said our lips were practically touching.

Then I finally realized something, Trey has always like Danni. Hmmm...

"Awe Trey I see what's going on here, you think Imma take Danni from you", I said backing up with my signature smirk.

His face scunched up in confusion

"Nigga you couldn't take Danni from me even of you tried, especially after what you did", Trey said returning the smirk.

"We'll see nigga, we will see", I said and turned around and walked away.

"Bye Yolanda, I'll see you later", I said and walked out the party.

...I will get you back Danni, and that's a promise...

~

Treyvon POV
"CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED", Yolanda yelled.

"Man fuck that nigga Odell", I said out loud.

I walked out of Yolandas party and slammed the door. I have to go to apologize to Danni, and make sure that nigga Odell stay away from her.

~

Danni's POV
"I'm sorry girl, I thought we would have a great time tonight. But instead I brougj you back bad memories", Yas said.

"Naw it wasn't you, I agree to go, I should have known Odell was here
After all this was his dream college", I said sniffling wiping my nose smiling sitting in my bed.

"Chica you still have feelings for that boy after all these year huh", Yas asked.

"No of course not, I just remeber", I said shaking my head rapidly.

"Don't try and play me girl I know you still got feelings for that boy. That's why you freaked out so much when he tried and talk to you", she smartly remarked.

"It's not like I don't still care for him, I just don't know if I should", I said changing out of my party clothes into some Nike running shorts and a Nike hoody with some fuzzy socks and my hair down and in a bun.

((Still Blonde at the Ends))

"I could tell how he still felt for you, you could see it in his eye", Yas said motioning towards her eyes.

I just shook my head "I Don't know about that Yas, I'm bouts to go to sleep, goodnight girl", I said walking out of her room and into mine, I paid down and drifited asleep...

Yasmine's POV
About an hours after Danni fell asleep, I couldn't help but feel bad for my baby girl.

A knock on our dorm room knocked me from my thoughts and who would be here around this hour. We don't know no body around here other than Nick, Yolanda and Trey and I doubt they come here at this hour. Ooo rewind that maybe that's mi papi Nick.

I walked to the door and swung it open and there standing was I think his name was Odell.

"What the hell you want", I snapped with an attitude.

"Is Danni here", he asked if print my attitude tryna look past me.

"She sleep but what's it to you", I asked scrunching my face up in confusion.

"Please let me see her, I gotta talk to her", Odell pleaded.

Yasmine looked behind her in caution and then looked back and over Odell.

"Look here, I'm going to let you in becuae I know for a fact Danni ain't look at you like she did for nothing. But I swear to God if you hurt her. Si haces daño a mi amigo en todo lo que a cortar la polla y empujarlo hasta el momento por el culo que no será capaz de respirar. ( If you hurt my friend in any way I'll chop your dick off and shove it so far up your ass you wont be able to breath)." I said really angry.

Odell looked confused and I translated what I was saying he scruched up his face in disgust and I rolled my eyes.

I moved aside to let him in and he steps in.

"I'm promise you won't regret it", he said.

I stopped him before he could continue any further.

"Don't thank me, Imma got get Danni and you better not fuck up, remember what I said", I added and did a scissors with my fingers.

I went into Danni's room and switched on her light. She didn't even flinch, I know Danni has never been a great sleeper so he gone deal wit this attitude.

I started shaking her real hard and she finally woke up.

"What the fuck", she yelled getting up.

"You got somebody here to see you", I said.

She gave me a 'who is it' look and I just shook my head.

"I'll let them in", I said and walked out.

"She ready for you", I said he nodded and walked past me into her room.

I heard the door open and close.

"What the hell", I heard her say from the other side. I just started cracking up laughing then I went into my room and laid down.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope You Enjoyed, more Chapters to come. Go check out my other story innocence and I promise I'll update it soon. Love Yall💖💖💖
....

Comment.Vote.Like❤❤❤❤