Hell

So as we all know school is hell. There is no denying it. Over the summer I thought, 'This year will be great. I have my friends, my new invented self, and that is all I need.' Long story short I was bull shitting myself. School is hell and there is no escaping it. There is only one thing that is worse than school itself. Teachers. We all have that one teacher who we hate, or we hate them all. Ah, Mrs. Cooper. I pity your children. If I had to live with you I think I'd kill myself. The vain in my existence. Words do not describe how horrible this lady is. 4 weeks into school and I can't tell you one thing that I've learned about science. All I can tell you is that one of her past class presidents is now in medical school and her children go to summer learning programs. Yes you read that right. The woman made us vote for class presidents. It is literally an excuse for her not to have to learn two more names. "Madame President, will you please take roll?"
"Mr. Vice President, will you pass these papers out?"
These are things that I hear every freaking class. The woman is bonkers. We don't even get through the whole lesson a day. She talks so much that we run out of time and everything is for homework. There are over 6 people failing her class. Now I may be overreacting but if you spent ten minutes with Mrs. Cooper you'd go insane too. So to conclude this entry school is HELL. I've also gone mentally insane. I can't even read my fanfiction without crying and feeling overwhelmed.

If you are experiencing dramatic feelings about school and or anything else. I have a horrible psychiatrist I can recommend.

Thank you and goodnight.

Let Me Talk To Myselfजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें