The scented moon of the dark skies

يا خير من دفنت بالقاع أعظمه
فطاب من طيبهن القاع والاكم
نفسي الفداء لقبر انت ساكنه
فيه العفاف وفيه الجود و الكرم
"O you, the best, whose blessed body has been burried in this plain sand.
Due to the fragrance of the blessed body of Nabi صلي الله عليه و سلم, the surrounding sand touching his kafan and the hillocks have become fragrant.
My soul is sacrificed for the mausoleum you are in.
In it is purity, generosity and compassion.."

-These words are recorded in the pages of history when a Bedouin once presented himself in front of the blessed grave of Nabi صلي الله عليه و سلم. He then recited these eloquent couplets which are now inscribed on the golden tablet.

I cannot help but marvel at such a significant being. Infatuated would be an understatement to describe the love of somebody whose so passionately in love with him. This was the heart loving, for the eyes have not perceived. They say seeing is believing. I would rather hold the opinion that sometimes, just sometimes that seeing can be deceiving. But when the heart loves the Nabi without sight of him, there cannot be any love purer than that.

He came as a lamp to distinguish the darkness of all evils. He was the moon of the dark sky of this world. Such a sky whose stars held no value without the presence of the moon.

His face held such brightness and radiance, that on a moonlit night sahabah used to gaze at him (صلي الله عليه و سلم), and to the moon, back to him and back to the moon, not knowing which was more radiant. Finally they would come to a conclusion that Nabi صلي الله عليه و سلم 's beauty and light out shown that of the moon in its entirety.
The lusture that emitted from his blessed smile brightened the world for sahabah, be it physically, spiritually or emotionally.

Aaisha رضي الله عنها narrates that she was once sewing when her needle fell from her hands. When she tried looking for it under the candle light, she was unable to spot it. But when the beloved entered and graced her with his pleasant smile, she immediately found her needle because of the brightness that surrounded his blessed being.

Even the king of All kings made reference to him as سراج منيرة.

Before Safiyyah رضي الله عنها was crowned with the honour of being the fortunate wife of the greatest human, and the mother of the believers, she witnessed a dream wherein the moon had fallen into her lap. Obviously this was an indication that she was soon to be married to the noblest of humans to ever walk this earth. The likeness of which the sun nor the moon will never shine over, ever again.
Blessed were these pure souls who were the best, specially chosen for the best, witnessed everything of the best.

His sweat was like a string of pearls, twinkling and glowing in the dark. The scent of musk attached to it.
If you watched his features you would see them twinkling. His glow would strike like lightening giving radiance and beauty to the rain droplets on a cloudy night.

A sahabi رضي الله عنه, says that there wasn't anything more hateful to him before he accepted islaam than Nabi صلي الله عليه و سلم. After he accepted islaam, there wasn't anything more beloved to him than Nabi صلي الله عليه و سلم. But if you asked him to describe Nabi صلي الله عليه و سلم, he wouldn't be able to do so because of the awe he would be struck with when he would glance his صلي الله عليه و سلم's way, which cause him to immediately lower his gaze.
Allah had clothed him with these remarkable qualties and that's why he was saved from the misery that Yusuf عليه السلام had to go through.

SubhanAllah!
***

How many votes and duroods can this get??