~Chapter 8~

~Prince Jaron above~

After the alliances were made, Kaia stayed and mingled.

The door burst open and Jax stomps in looking around the room until his eyes land on Kaia. Jax walks over to her and the men watched as he walked by.

"So, you made alliances?" Jax asks gritting his teeth.

"Yeah, what's so bad about that?"Kaia answers.

"Nothing, just that you'll constantly be around males,"Jax says crossing his arms and looking at the floor.

"I may not except our bond but, I would never break it or cheat on you," Kaia says blankly.

As the men watched their exchange they couldn't help but notice her words and they narrowed their eyes.

Kyan walks up to her. "Uh, I would watch what you say..," Kyan whispers eyeing the crowd.

"Why?" Kaia whispers back.

"They don't like what your saying, they don't care if he's your mate," Kyan whispers.

"Who are you?" Jax asks.

"Oh, Prince Kyan," Kyan says bowing.

"Well, Jax how do you feel about competition?" Kaia teased.

Jax growls and wraps his arms around her waist.

Jaron walks up to Kaia angrily,"Let go of her."

Jax growls at him. 

"Yeah, Jaron back off, this is my mate," Kaia says, her words echoing across the now quiet room.

All the men start growling at Jax.

"ENOUGH!" Kaia shouts glaring at the men.

All the men cower except for Jax who just smirks.

"Jax may be young but he isn't that young and he will be crowned king when he turns 18, that's if I ever decide to mate with him," Kaia jokes.

Jax growls, and Kaia laughs.

"With all due respect it is against the code of law for a female queen to wait longer than a year to find a mate of age," a man shouts.

"Well, I'm queen of queen's the rule doesn't quite apply to me," Kaia says.

Celeste decides to show up at that moment and notices the thick atmosphere, she looks at Kaia and mouths ,'We need to talk later.' Before slowly backing out of the room.

"Actually your highness this rule affects all queen's," Jaron pipes up smirking.