Zombie Apocalypse

Carols POV

me, Samantha, and Lee were all surrounded by zombies. Hundreds were all around us, but we had covered ourselves in zombie guts so they couldn't smell us. We were trying to get away from a group of killers. One of them shot Samantha in her lower arm, then the zombies could smell her and they tore into her pillow like flesh, blood squirting everywhere, screams like a banshee were heard. Lee screamed in pain of loss and got most of the zombies attention. He was screaming Samantha's name while his soft flesh was punctured by the teeth of the undead. I had to stay quiet, but I can't, my best friend and her boyfriend were being torn apart by undead assholes. I then started to shove zombies out of the way and ran like hell. One of the zombies grabbed my hair, then another sank it's dirty, blood stained, blood thirsty teeth into my neck. I screamed and my life flashed before my eyes. All I saw was a flash of light and my most treasured memories, me, my family, my friends, they're all dead, including me...well, I'm now undead...im going to live a life of killing, making family's break apart, friends become enemies, and most of all, having to kill your loved ones. And now, I cant be an artist or director or a musician. I'll just get killed by survivors, survivors who will do anything to protect their families and friends.

____________________
A.N. hi! Did you like it? Tell me in the comments and sorry I got more to the sad side than the horror side.