He Reminded Me Of Me

Start from the beginning

                             “So , we’re not meant for each other?” He said dumbly.

                             “No idiot! You’re the very first person to say that I am an open book! But that is just for you! Everybody else , they thought I am mysterious. But you? You read me easily.”

                             “Is that the same for Tuck?”

                             “No. Tuck is different , you are different. Him. It’s infatuation. I always think about him when he’s out , I feel insecure when I’m with him , feel the need to change myself and the like but with you , I don’t feel any of those anymore. But I gotta admit , I am still thankful because he saved me. Don’t ask what it is because you will know sooner.”

                            He smiled and said.  “So if we’re meant for each other , can I guess what you’re thinking?”

                             “Yes.”

                             “Are you thinking about your Parkinson’s?”

                             I sighed. “That’s the jackpot.”

                             “You don’t have to worry about it Adrian.”

                             “I think I don’t wanna talk about it.”

                             “No. We need to. I know some doctors around the world if you wanted to. But I am not forcing you though.” He said , seeing hope in his eyes. Maybe I can make him happy if I said yes. But if I did say yes then that is like a shame for me. I am loathing who I am. But another voice said that this is good. Why would I embrace the disease? But what about those people who don’t have money for treatment? What about being an inspiration? But then again I thought , this is reality Adrian. Might as well give it a shot.

                             “Might as well try.”

                             “Thanks.”

                             “No , Thank you.” I smiled at him as I caress his face.

                             “So... What happened to you and Tuck?”

                             “Yesterday night? Nothing , it’s just talking all night , he’s going away , again , for good. Again.” I smiled , this time , no tears were shed , unlike the first time that he left me. “It’s just ridiculous that these things kept happening to me. One day , I’m the one leaving.”

                             “Why would you do that? Revenge?”

                             “No silly. It’s not a choice. But I chose to embrace it so therefore it’s quite one.”

                             “Now you’re confusing me!”

                             “Josh , one day , I will die before you and you have to be alone , that’s what I meant.” I kissed him but he is not pleased.

                             “That’s why I’m finding a way. So that we can live longer. So that you can enjoy your life even better.”

                             “You don’t know how happy and contented I am right now just by feeling your big and hard willy on my willy.”