Chapter 1

She fled as fast as she could, in the cold winter night, frostbite and ice clawed it's way up the child's arms, it was dark now....too dark to see anything in that matter but, she could still hear the faint snorting, snarling and howling from behind her. The child's long curled white hair whipped in her face. She closed her eyes "it's not real......it's not real!" She kept telling herself. Her arms were finally painfully frozen as the ice slowly engulfed her painfully slow, EMILY gasped and jolted upwards, she shivered violently from the dream her body tangled in the sheets, she held her head in dispair and fear. Then her stomach burbled softlt, fits of laughter escaped her lips "it's was just a silly dream!" Her thick Irish accent filled the silent room. A small tap echoed the your the room, she ran her fingers thru her thick white curls "come in!' She muttered, a servant entered the room holding her breakfast plate "princess..." the servant mumered breathlessly. She was young probably a tad bit older than herself her nose was perfectly shaped like a button, her eyelashes naturally long and think, her lips had a small pink rosy tiny to them, emily sat up slowly, letting the servant place hee tray down on her Lap, she unfolded a crisp clean napkin settling on her, she uncovered a set of small pastries filled with cream and drizzled with honey and white sweetener, the scent engulfed her senses making her more hungry then she thought she ever would be, soon earl grey tea was poured in a small glass coffee cup, she smiled warmly "thank you...." she hummed softly "you may leave now..." she nodded quickly, the servant sped walk out quickly but formally, she sneered softlt, taking one of the pastries in between two fingers, popping it in her mouth letting the sweets take over her senses she moaned at the warmth and sweetness. Her eyes closed by instinct, her stomach churned from disgust and hatred "father is marrying me off to some ignorent, spoiled brat of a prince..." she crossed her arms "why would he do something like that anyway." She looked away setting the breakfast tray aside swinging her legs over, the side of the bed. Her bare feet pattered against the cold wood tiles l, she looked at herself in the mirror her thick full lips tinted with purple, her eyelashes full and lushes, she closed her pure Ice blue eyes in concentration, her fingers turned a timid blue soon snow began to fall on the floor, it stopped right when it begun....she looked away sighing softly, she sat at her vanity slowly combing the tangles out once she thought she was finished she ran her fingers thru it, soon enough her seamstress came in holding her martial needed for her daily dress but the dark images flashes thru her head yet again she gasped softlt holding her head the monster tearing her apart limb by limb the girl in the red cape watching with a knife by her side darkness over came the beast, she closed her eyes blinking the images away smiling as best as she cold due to her state, the seamstress hummed in concern "come princess step in front of me you have a very big day ahead of you your highness...."