Exercise:The Dominant shall provide the Submissive with a personal trainer four times a week in hour-long sessions at times to be mutually agreed between the personal trainer and the Submissive. The personal trainer will report to the Dominanton the Submissive’s progress.

Personal Hygiene/Beauty:The Submissive will keep herself clean and shaved and/or waxed at all times. The Submissive will visit a beauty salon of the Dominant’s choosing at times to be decided by the Dominant, and under go whatever treatments the Dominant sees fit. All costs will be met by the Dominant.

Personal Safety:The Submissive will not drink to excess, smoke, take recreational drugs or put herself in any unnecessary danger.

Personal Qualities:The Submissive will not enter into any sexual relations with anyone other than the Dominant. The Submissive will conduct herself in a respectful and modest manner at all times. She must recognize that her behavior is a direct reflection on the Dominant. She shall be held accountable for any misdeeds, wrong doings and misbehavior committed when not in the presence of the Dominant.Failure to comply with any of the above will result in immediate punishment, the nature of which shall be determined by the Dominant.

APPENDIX 2

Hard Limits
No acts involving fire play
No acts involving urination or defecation and the products there of
No acts involving needles(Note:knives will be used on the Submissive,however,it wont be harmful for her,or leave scars,or deep scars on her body)
No acts involving gynecological medical instruments
No acts involving children or animals
No acts that will leave any permanent marks on the skin
No acts involving breath control.
No activity that involves the direct contact of electric current (whether alternating or direct), fire or flames to the body.

APPENDIX 3

Soft Limits
To be discussed and agreed between both parties:

Which of the following sexual acts are acceptable to the Submissive?
Masturbation
Fellatio
Cunnilingus
• Vaginal intercourse
• Vaginal fisting
• Anal intercourse
• Anal fisting

Is swallowing semen acceptable to the Submissive?

Is the use of sex toys acceptable to the Submissive?
Vibrators
Dildos
• Butt Plugs
Other

Is Bondage acceptable to the Submissive?
• Hands in front
• Hands behind back
Ankles
Knees
Elbows
• Wrists to ankles
• Spreader bars
• Tied to furniture
Blindfolding
Gagging
• Bondage with Rope
• Bondage with Tape
• Bondage with leather cuffs
Suspension
• Bondage with handcuffs/metal restraints.

What is the Submissive’s general attitude about receiving pain? Where 1 is likes intensely and 5 is dislikes intensely:

1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5

How much pain does the submissive want to receive? Where 1 is none and 5 is severe:

1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5

Which of the following types of pain/punishment/discipline are acceptable to the Submissive?
Spanking
Paddling
Whipping
Caning
Biting
• Nipple clamps
• Genital clamps
Ice
• Hot wax
• Other types/methods of pain.

At that moment,i was both shocked,surprised,and a little bit disgusted..

There are some things that i really dont want to try out..

Anal fisting?vaginal fisting?suspension?!what is that?!

I took a deep breath and set my laptop on my lap,going to my email..

I typed an email to Vincent and sent it,sighing deeply..

"I have some issues with the paperwork.."

A couple of minutes later i got a reply..

"I'd be disappointed if you didnt..shall we discuss over dinner?tonight?"

I nibbled a bit my bottom lip,thinking about it and smirked a bit as i typed..

"As this is a contract..I'd like a business meeting.."

I tapped my fingers a bit on the keyboard as i got his reply..

"Fine,i will wear a suit..~"

I giggled a bit and typed my answer..

"I will be wearing a potato sack.."

I smiled and sent it,as i got my pencil and the contract on my lap...

Time to cross out some things..!