"You're really beautiful, you know that?"

"I've been told. Never really felt it."I shrugged carelessly silently thanking him for breaking that intimidating stare.

"Why? I mean, you gorgeous."He pointed out as he observed my facial. I sunk in timidness the more he pointed out how beautiful he thought I was.

I cleared my throat leveling and balancing my nervousness. "Uh, can we talk about something else, it's kind of awkward sitting here talking about how pretty you think I am."I chuckle combing my fingers through my hair. Due to the uprising humidity out here, my hair grew a bit puffy but stayed flat nonetheless.

"Ight, lets talk about gettin' our asses outta' hea' cause school is dismissed."He laughed a bit as we heard the dismissal bell cast the eager attention of the students that pryed to get out the dull campus of school. I raised from the hard cement flooring picking up my backpack in the mist.

"We get out the same way we came in."I tugged on the door pulling it open as it gave me a rusty squeal as it always did. The door roughly pulled open leading us to the narrow flight of stairs we took to get up here. Aven, being nice let me go down first as he followed in tow behind me. He used his phone as light so we could be cautious to prevent an accident. We both made it down safely behind the stage navy blue suede stage curtains. The light reflecting from Aven's phone helped find the separation of the two curtains letting us slip through them. The auditorium was dimly lit with no sign of anyone. I stayed on the lookout for Mr Johnson as we both jumped the small distance down from the stage. Last time I went up on the roof I had to face the terrible fact that I lied to Mr Johnson. Although he never caught on, I still felt bad.

Aven followed behind me as we made our exit without gaining attention from anyone. "You a damn pro at that shit."Aven chuckled as we absorbed into the population of the school as we got shuffled around in the main hallway of the the building.

"I guess you can say that."I shrugged. "I think I'm the only one that knows of that hide out because I haven't really witness anyone sneak out of the auditorium like I have."I responded to his question.

He walked behind me for a bit letting a few students get through before slowly aligning himself besided me. "Well thank you fah' taking me up dea'. I don't think I can do this whole school shit again."He looked back at the school house with a face of disapproval. I could tell he wouldn't be back tomorrow or any other day. He was so use to not being in school that he's adapted to not having to do any academic based work. It's gonna take a while to have the gears switch positions for him to understand that if he wants to be someone or something in life that he'll atleast have to have a basic education. He doesn't even have to go any farther after he finishes highschool but the least he could do is trench out the rest of his last year and get his diploma. I know thats all his brother asks of him but Aven being so wrapped up in doing his own thing he's blind to the fact that him doing something so simple as getting his diploma would resolve all the problems he has with his older brother.

I turn to face him as he did the same looking ar me oddly probably wondering about the reason why I stopped abruptly. "Aven, lets make a pact."I suggested with a small hopeful smile.

"Go on."He agreed.

"You come to school and attend all of your classes for a whole week and tell me how good or bad it was. If you like it you have to promise me that you'll graduate with at least a 2.5 GPA if you don't, you won't have to keep your promise at all and I can just leave you alone."I held my pinky finger out to him as he looked down at it skeptically.

He sighed heavily running his hands down his face. "You making this hard for me."He complained.

"How is that? It's a fair pact."I laughed.