5

-Kayla's P.O.V-
2nd period is literally the slowest class ever I have 11 minutes left and I still need to take a shit like badly.
Fuck I hate school.
Maybe tomorrow Ill just bring a fucking diaper.
*Class Ends*
"Finally!" I say getting up. As soon as I stand I feel it poke out. Fuck. I run to the bathroom and to a toilet.
I lock the stall door and pull my pants down. I sit on the seat and it all falls out. This was to close.
*School Ends*
Finally I can go home. I get in my car start it and drive off. My house is about 45 minutes away but that's because I go to a nice school. I start feeling the urge to pee but it isn't that bad. I get stopped at a red light and that's when the urge suddenly gets 100 times worse. I still have about 30 minutes to go till I get home so hopefully I make it.
Im only 15 minutes away from home but I don't think I can make it!! I need to go so bad! I continued driving trying to hold my piss but the road im on has a bunch of rocks and made it bumpy only making me let a big squirt of pee. It happened again and before you know it I pissed my pants.

I finally pull in my driveway but drenched in pee. I walked inside hoping Morgan wouldn't notice.

"Jess come here!" Morgan said excited. I ask what. She tells me she got a letter from my school saying I was already graduated. So I didn't have to go through my senior year. I got really excited and said I wanted to Atleast go to say bye to the people I met today. I hurried up to my room and got changed only to realize Morgan was behind me and knew I had pissed my self. She said that since tomorrow was my last day I had to wear a diaper. I agreed and smiled a little. I went to shower and again needed to go pee. I was in the shower so I let it out. I got washed up and got out.  I got dressed and went to morgan. But she suprised me by say she is leaving for the rest of the week. She leaves tomorrow after school and said she needed me to watch her house. I said okay. We stayed up till 11 and went to sleep. I woke up and got dressed putting the diaper on first. I figured I wouldn't need it so I only took the one I was wearing. I left for school and walked to class.
By the time 3rd period rolled around I needed to poop. But I didn't have time so I went to class. My urge intensified. I managed to hold it until class ended. I walked to my last class and got most of the way through it when It got so bad I either went now or It was going in the diaper. Class ended in 4 minutes. I asked if I could leave early to use the bathroom and my teacher said yes.  I walked out of the classroom and down the hallway but it was to late. I shit in the diaper. That's when the bell rang so I ran outside to my car. Im pretty sure I was followed though because a hot guy was behind me. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked. I said "I kinda had a little bit of an accident." He chuckled and said it happens. He then Said he wanted to hang out soI gave him my number. I asked if he wanted to go to my house and he said yeah. We got to my house and I cleaned myself up and changed. I walked out to him sitting down and smiling. I remembered I had to say bye to Morgan so We went there and she was gone.
She left a note.
- Dear Jessica, I left early and wanted to say bye. I hid cigarettes in our room for you. I took 2 packs. I will be home late Friday. Enjoy the week.
            Love Morgan!!-
I smiled and looked at the cute senior. "I never asked your name." I said "Im Alec!" He replied then pulling me in to kiss me. I kissed back and started getting turned on. He threw me on Morgan's bed and laid on me taking off my clothes. He took his shirt and pants off leaving him in his boxers. You could tell he had an erection. It turned me on even more he laid down pushing is dick near my area he had boxers on so it made me turned on more. He starts pushing himself inside me making me moan. After awhile we went to shower. I think he knew I had to piss really bad but he just carried me to the shower getting us underwater. I instantly hold myself so I don't piss but he pulled me close and grabbed my ass making me move my hands and piss all over him. Once we showered we got out and He grabbed a diaper. He said to lay down an let him put it on so I did. Then I put sweats and a t shirt on.After he got up to grab drinks. I asked for a coke.
-Alec's P.O.V-

I go get the drinks but put laxatives I found in hers. I give hers to her and watch her drink it all.

* 45 Minutes later *

-Jessica's P.O.V-
I get the urge to poop. Its kinda bad. But im making out witha hot senior so ill be fine. After 10 minutes I couldn't wait any longer. I tried to get up but he pulled me back down and startled me making me piss a little but it felt right. He started to take my shirt of revealing my boobs. He kissed them and made my pooping urge worse. I started coming out and I couldn't stop it. He took my sweats off and kissed me.

*The next morning*
Where's alec I was wondering. He had disappeared and Im still in  a dirty fucking diaper. He drugged me. Or something happened. I get up and smoke a cigarette. I go inside and start to change myself. Could this really be happening?