1. The phone call

Dom's POV

  The sun's bright rays stream in through my window and create beams of light across the white walls in my bedroom.
  I squint and rub my eyes as I sit up in bed.
   A new day....another day where I would have to fake a smile for the camera while hiding the feelings in my heart....lonely. Unloved. Al-
   My phone rings interrupting my thoughts.
   "Hello?" I try to mask the drowsiness in my voice.
"Hey Dom!!"
Lilly's energetic voice fills my ears, and I automatically smile. oh, the things she makes me do...
"Hi Lilly, what's up? Everything okay?" I ask as I pull myself out of bed.
"Yeah I'm fine, I just wanted to ask if you wanted to come over to Adande's (swoozie's) tonight, we're all gonna be over there to hangout, have dinner, maybe watch a movie or two.."
"Girl, you know I'll be there, I'll bring the drinks!" I grin as I think of all the fun times we've had.
I can hear Lilly laughing on the other end of the line.
"What's so funny Lil?"
"Nothing..."
"Come on..you can tell me.." I say.
"Oh, well Fousey started dancing with the dogs again..I love him to death.."
The smile disappears from my face as I remember that Lilly can never be mine.
"Alright Lil," my tone softer now, as I continue, "see you at Adande's,"
"Bye Dom."
"Bye Lilly"
I hang up and let my head fall into my hands as tears stream from my eyes onto the cold floor below.

Lilly POV
I hang up and look over at yousef playing with the dogs.
He was a nice enough boyfriend. Treated me right, always gave me things...materialistic, useless things...but I guess he thought that it was a nice gesture.
I loved yousef, yet as I got off the phone with Dom, something didn't feel right...
"Hey baby," yousef came up from behind me and put his arms around my waist and kissed my lips. "Wanna go for a ride in the new car?"
"Maybe later babe,I just gotta think,"
I looked over at him to see a puzzled look come over his face. "Think about what?"
I looked down at the floor. "A video concept.."
I hated lying to him, but I needed some space...without interruptions.
"Alright. I'll leave you to it then," he mumbled as he exited the room.
I heard the front door close, I knew he was going for a drive.
I put my head down on the desk. I love yousef. I love him to death. He is the one I will grow old with and cherish forever. I love him....
Right?
Dom's face flashes before my eyes before I close them in search of some kind of answer.

Sooooo THIS IS MY FIRST STORY AND I KNOW ITS WEIRD...BUT TRY IT OUT PLEASEEEE

And that is the first chapter!! Sorry if it's crappy I just wanted to start off with a slow beginning and pick up from there! The next chapter should have a bit of romance so stay tuned for that,
Bye Dudes!