(When I say "the girls" I'm referring to: Brianna, Rachel, McKayla, and Andrea.)

I just wanted to let loose and have fun.

I have relaxed a lot since I first met Harry and I think that it's made me enjoy life a little more.

My thoughts were interrupted as one of the old ladies called me over to their table.

"Yes, how may I help you?" I said sweetly with a huge smile.

"Well, could you please get me another cup of coffee deary?" One of them said, her voice shaking.

"Certainly," I answered confidently. "I'll be right back with it."

I vanished into the kitchen and soon came back out with a coffee pot.

The old ladies smiled at me as I poured the coffee into their cups.

"Does anyone else want some more?" I asked politely.

"Oh yes, over here!" One waved her arm frantically in the air.

I maneuvered around the table until I was standing right beside her.

Now what happened next was a blur.

I must have been tired because I missed the cup and spilled coffee all over the table.

The old ladies all gasped and I frantically grabbed napkins, trying to wipe it up.

But a lot had spilled and I needed a cloth from the kitchen to get this all cleaned up.

I quickly apologized for being such a klutz before hurrying into the kitchen and running back out with a cloth.

I was so busy wiping up the mess that I didn't even notice the door bell ringing signalling the entrance of a customer.

When I was done cleaning up my mess, I refilled the coffee cups and ran off to the kitchen, feeling embarrassed.

I could feel my cheeks going red as I rinsed the soaking wet cloth out in the sink.

After composing myself and hanging up the cloth to dry, I walked back out to the tables.

The old ladies had left already, a twenty dollar bill lying on the table.

I scooped it up, putting it in my apron before grabbing some cleaning supplies and wiping off the table.

Suddenly, as I wiped the table, a bag flew over my head, suffocating me.

I screamed but was gagged against my will. I tried to wrestle out of the strong grasp that held my arms back, but failed miserably.

I could hear my heart beat in my ears as I fainted...

Harry's POV

"I miss her Ni." I sighed, looking over at Niall who was seated beside me in the living room.

Niall did a spit take before laughing.

"What?" I asked, obviously confused.

"You just saw her 4 hours ago." He said in between laughs.

"So?" I huffed, blushing.

Niall's laughs quieted as he turned and looked at me.

"Look, Haz, I know you really love her but you two are soooo mushy with each other." He said, crinkling up his nose.

"There's nothing wrong with that." I said defensively.

"I know." Niall responded gently. "But Bri and I don't have a mushy relationship so I guess it's kind of hard to understand yours. I guess I'm just not a mushy kind of guy."

My features softened as I looked at my best mate.

"Yeah I guess not, you manly man." I chuckled.

"Oh shush." Niall laughed along.

When our laughing died down, I got a terrible feeling in my stomach.

"Niall, something doesn't feel right." I stated blankly, the atmosphere growing serious.

He looked at me worriedly. "What do you mean Haz?"

"I think something's going on. I need to go see Jen." I stated robotically, while getting up, grabbing my keys, and heading for the door.

"Wait Harry! I'm coming with you!" Niall hurried after me.

I didn't slow down though.

I ran to my car, jumping in and starting it.

Niall got in just before I drove away and we started straight towards the Cheesecake Factory.

The drive was silent; my concentration completely on the road.

When I reached the parking lot, I drove up to the front, turned off the car and rushed inside.

When I looked around, I knew that I was too late...

~~~~~

Hey guys! So I know it's been forever since I updated and I'm so sorry. Updates will be sooner and more regular again now that basketball has slowed down. Thanks for your patience.

QOTD: Who's excited for 1D Day tomorrow? I know I am! Comment what you think will happen during the livestream!!!

Please, please, please, keep reading, recommending, voting and please start commenting! I need some inspiration to write and comments are just that! Thank you so much, I love you all❤

-Megan💖