Chapter 2

Leah's POV

04/19/15

Today I'm 5 weeks pregnant and I haven't told Jake yet. I really hope he is happy to be a dad... but then again I don't know if I'm ready to be a mom.

Today was the day I told Jake that I'm pregnant. He picked me up from my College University.

"Hey babe."

"Hey."

"So there's something I need to talk to you about."

"Babe you know you can tell me anything, what is it?"

"Well I think you should park over here first."

"Um...Okay."

" I'm pregnant...!?"

Wait are you serious, because if your serious I don't know what to say."

"Well it's true... and you are the father... but can we get going and talk about this later, I'm really tired."

After that we went home and I took a cat-nap, but when I woke up Jake was right there ready to talk. I told him it's been a long day and that i' d rather do this tomorrow. He was perfectly fine with it know my "situation".

Jake's POV

08 / 29 / 16

I can't believe it . I'm a dad...she's pregnant. I mean yea I want to be a dad but I don't know if I'm ready.
Yea I love Leah but I thought she would get pregnant when we got married and she was older . I mean yeah she's an adult already but I wasn't expecting this . She has to get an abortion ... NO !  What are you thinking Jake I would love to be a dad.

I went to go pick Leah up, but when I got there I tried to give her a kiss she pulled away c