Just A Boy// Chapter 2

Dans pov//

I walked down the hallway, I saw Phil talking to another boy. I tried my best not to bump into Phil, but because I'm an idiot I did. I turned around and saw his face. I was put into a trance, he just seemed so perfect.
"Oh.... I..I'm so sorry", I stuttered forcing words to come out of my mouth
"I..It's okay", Phil stuttered too but why, he has nothing to be afraid of. Did he like me too.. No it's impossible who would like me I hate every inch of myself.
I turned around and ran into my classroom, Phil and I only have one class together. French. I am horrible at French.

skip school because it's boring
*after school*

When I finished all my classes, I hurried back to my dorm room. But I didn't make it. I felt a tug on the back of my shirt, the force pulled me almost making me fall. I turn around and see a boy. He was standing next to Phil, clearly Phil was scared, he was shaking.
"You know who I am", a voice came from the boy.
"No..no", I should have shut up and said yes, clearly I'm an idiot
"Well, I'm Pj, it seems you haven't been trying hard enough to blind yourself from everyone yet, haven't you?"
Pj threw me to the wall he grabbed my neck every time I tried to breathe he tightened his grip. I felt myself getting light headed, my feet became light. The next thing I knew I was lying on the floor of my dorm room with blood coming from my scalp. I struggled to get up.
I went to my bathroom and looked in the mirror all I saw was a mistake.

Phils pov//

All I could do was watch, I couldn't move. I sat there and watch Pj strangle Dan. Why didn't I do anything, why couldn't I move. I hated myself for not doing anything. Pj grabbed Dan by the neck, when Dan fainted he let go and punched him 3 times. Blood started to rush from Dans head, his hair covered his face. His shirt lifted.. all I saw was scars. I gasped. Dans stomach was covered in cuts and bruises.
Pj dragged Dan into his dorm room, I refused to help. Pj locked the door and giggled, this was sick.
I was still shocked about what I saw on Dans stomach. Did he do this to himself? Was this from Pj? Was Dan abused as a child?
I couldn't help but worry about Dan. But why would he do this to himself, Dan seemed to calm and perfect. His eyes matched with his hair, his body perfectly swayed. But I guess he's just a boy.
"Should I go check up on Dan, just to see if he's okay", I change my clothes and walk to dans dorm room.
I was shaking I knocked on the door. I heard foot steps. Then I saw him.

I know this is kinda short, but I'm trying my best♡♡♡