Chapter 1

Jason

I clinked my beer with Henry's as the bar grew rowdier around us. A pre-season American football game played on the many screens throughout the place. Excited fans watched and yelled—most of them over-boisterous after a long summer without the game.

"How was filming?" He smiled, his hair still in Superman perfection from the set.

"Fine. It was all green screen for me today. You?" I took a swig of my beer.

"Same, though I did a scene with Amy." He shifted on his barstool and took a long drink from his bottle.

I watched his Adam's apple bob, then let my gaze rove up to his chiseled jaw and beer-wet lips. "Love scene?"

He shook his head. "No, just a little snogging and that was it."

"Hey, aren't you Superman?" A blonde put her hand on his shoulder, then turned to me. "Oh my God, you're from Game of Thrones. You were the Khal, horse guy!"

I exchanged a look with Henry. Our careers had shot into the stratosphere over the past few years. We couldn't go anywhere without being recognized.

The bar crowd roared as the Jets scored a touchdown against the Cowboys.

Henry smiled, turning on his signature charm. "I'm Henry and this is my friend Jason. What's your name, love?"

I swear he sounded even more British when he was trying to seduce a woman. Not that he needed to try. With his toned body, killer good looks, and posh accent, he could snap his fingers and have a California ten on his arm in no time.

"Tiffany." She grabbed a lock of her hair and twirled it. I gave her a quick perusal—large fake tits, long legs, flat stomach, dick-sucking lips. She would do.

Henry snaked an arm around her waist. "Well, Tiffany, would you like to come back to our hotel for a drink?"

She batted her lashes and glanced at me then back to Henry. "With both of you?"

"If you can't handle it, that's okay." I downed the rest of my beer.

She'd go for it. Star-fuckers always did. Her body was nice, and I knew I'd enjoy her, but spending time with her was just a necessary evil to get what I really wanted. I caught Henry looking at me, a devilish twinkle in his eye.

"No, I can handle it." She ran a hand down my tattooed bicep. "I'm interested."

I know.

Henry stood and placed some bills on the bar. "Shall we?"

I nodded and got to my feet. The beer only gaveme a slight buzz, but the thought of what Henry and I were about to share—thatwas the real high.