Chapter 5

Jason

His ass was tighter than anything I'd ever felt. I would have to go slow. Easing my head inside, I gritted my teeth against the swell of pleasure that rushed through me. He groaned and fisted the sheets, the perfect muscles of his back pulled taut. Was there ever a more perfect man?

I gripped his hard ass and pushed deeper. "Fuck, this is good."

He grunted and gripped the headboard, his bicep thick and tense. "Don't stop."

I pushed deeper, slowly sinking into him inch by inch. I gave him time to adjust, then pushed as far as I could. When he jerked beneath me, I knew I'd made contact with his prostate. Now the real fucking could begin.

Bending over him, I reached down and gripped his thick shaft. Nothing had ever felt this good. Having him beneath me was a fantasy I thought would never come true. We'd shared women so many times, and I'd hoped his heated looks weren't just directed at whatever fine piece of ass we had on our dicks at the time. When he'd kissed me, my world had stopped, and when I'd kissed him back, my world became a raging inferno of need.

"You feel so good." I gave his cock a strong pump as I surged into his ass.

"Jason, oh my god." His body shook, and I knew I had him.

I started slow, trying to give him more time to adjust around me. Each steady stroke knotted me tighter. He pushed back, using his strength to impale himself onto my cock. His rippling back, the sweat along his body, and his mussed raven hair all created a picture of masculine flawlessness. I pressed deeper and ran my thumb along his swollen cock head. He bowed his head and slid back toward me, the backs of his thighs slapping into mine.

"You trying to make me come?" I gripped his shaft harder and bit down on the skin above his shoulder blade.

"Bloody hell." He reached back and gripped my hair.

Together, we moved in rhythm, me pulsing forward as he pushed back. Our bodies slapped against each other, the slippery sounds of sex filling the room.

I locked each groan, each exclamation into my memory. Because as good as this felt, my heart couldn't stand the thought of it being the only time. I ignored the future and lived only for the present. At that moment, Henry was my world, and everything felt right. Better than right, because he was making the sexiest sounds and his body worked with mine.

My orgasm began to build, my balls drawing tight as I slammed forward again and again into Henry's tight heat. I kissed his back, then raised back up. Pulling my knees closer together, I changed the angle of my strokes.

He turned to look at me, his blues hooded with lust. "That feels..." He closed his eyes as I thrust again, hitting him perfectly.

"I know. Enjoy the ride." I smacked his ass and pistoned into him again and again. He pressed his forehead into the bed, and I hit his spot with merciless precision.

After a few more strokes, he tensed, his tight ass squeezing me even tighter.

"I'm going to come." He bit out the words as he reached down and stroked his cock.

"Do it." I shoved forward, my orgasm at the edge. "I want to hear you."

"Oh, fuck." He bucked and moaned as his ass convulsed around my cock.

I gripped his hips and yanked him down hard on me. I roared as my release shot through me. My cock jerked and jolted inside Henry as I came. He reached back and dug his fingers into my hip as I emptied, each blissful spurt a revelation. Darkness edged my vision as my cock finally stopped kicking and I collapsed onto Henry's back. We both sank onto the bed, my cock still inside him.

I dropped kisses along his shoulders. "I didn't mean to come inside you, but man, I couldn't help it."

"It was ... I don't even have words." He craned his head back, and I kissed him. Not just a peck, he swirled his tongue against mine, and my dick tried to twitch back to life. Would I ever get tired of his mouth?

I had to tear myself away from him. "Stay here." Slipping my cock out was an exquisite agony. After wetting a washcloth, I returned to him and cleaned him up. I tossed the sheet over his side of the bed, then slid between the sheets.

He lay on his side next to me and rested his wide palm on my chest. "That was amazing."

I grinned and ran my hand through his feather-soft hair. "A guy could get used to that."

"Was I, um—" He darted his gaze away from me. "—was I okay? I've never ... I mean, it seemed like you've done it before but I—"

I leaned over and stopped his uncharacteristically clumsy words with a kiss. "You were perfect."

He smiled against my lips, then settled down into the bed.

A worry flitted across my mind. Would he be okay with this in the morning? I hoped so, but there was no way to know.

Instead of worrying about it, I covered his hand with mine. "Get some sleep. We have filming first thing."

He yawned. "You're right." He closed his eyes, and relaxation rolled off him like a lullaby.

I gave him a few more long looks and ran my thumb along the back of his hand. Would it last? I didn't know. But I was definitely going to enjoy it for as long as it did.

Epilogue

Henry

We'd taken separate cars even though we were staying at the same hotel. It wouldn't do for the press to catch wind of our relationship. Going public wasn't an option. At least not yet.

The click of cameras and yells from fans filled my mind as I stepped out of the limo and onto the red carpet. I straightened my tie as my personal assistant brushed off my shoulders and made sure my tux was in perfect shape.

I caught myself staring down the long line of limos behind me and wondering which one Jason was in. Our last few months together had been a whirlwind of sneaking around, meeting up in odd places, and a whole lot of sharing, kissing, and amazing fucking.

I smiled for the cameras as I walked along. But inside, all I could think about was how it was all coming to an end. Filming was over. We wouldn't work together again for at least a year. I had other commitments, and so did he. How could we maintain what we'd built?

I'd tried to guard my heart, but now, under the harsh lights, I realized it hadn't worked.

"Henry! Give us a smile!" One of the photographers yelled and pointed at me.

I remembered why I was here—to put on a show. Slapping on my most debonair smile, I posed for the line of paparazzi. A flew flashes glared in my vision as I held my stance. Once I'd paused for long enough, I walked farther down the row and repeated the process. The more I played the part, the less I looked behind me for signs of Jason.

The end of the line approached, and I couldn't help but feel relieved that I'd be able to dispense with the fake smile. Then I felt arms around me.

I turned, and my surprise melted into something deeper. Jason had run up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I worked to keep my emotions at bay, but my heart almost burst at this public display of affection.

He grinned, his bright soul shining through his eyes. And, for that one moment, it was just the two of us. Whatever the future held, I knew we would face it together.

Before he let go, he leaned in and whispered. "Love you, man." And then he was gone, bounding back down the red carpet as I—for the first time in ages—gave a genuine smile to the cameras.