Ch 3 :Luci

Allie walked along the white ground. "Where am I ?" She said talking to no one particular." Your in the soulsociety,Welcome!" Said a chpiper voice from above Allie's head. Allie turn to see a very large man with spiky black hair,surely the voice didn't come from him. Then a small girl with pink hair popped up how peculiar. "Hi! I'm Yachiru and this big guy is Kenny!"The pink haired girl said way to happily. "Hi um can you tell me where to go or something."Allie said not being her usual chipper self. "You found her! He at job guys thanks you made my job a hell of a lot easier." Said a man with black hair and for some reason a 69 on his mad looking face. "Its cool Shuei we where heading this way anyway."The girl who called herself..... well the pink haired girl said. "Luci just about killed me when she found out that we had a wonder."Shuei said under his breath."It's Ok ." The small girl said as she jumped off the tall man's back."hey Kenny we should probably go."She said turning towards Kenny. Kenny just nodded his head in approval and picked the girl up as if she were his child. And they left .

After about 20 minutes of walking we finally got to a large building. " Where are we?" Allie asked her voice a bit shaky after the encounter with the pink haired girl and Kenny. The man didn't answer, instead he kept walking. We came to a door that the man opened exposing a large work space in. "Wait here Allie, Luci will be right with you." He said as he started to walk away."Oh and uh don't touch anything Luci will kill you and then me." then he was gone and Allie was alone. She knew the guy was serous but she still wanted to touch everything. But she fought the instinct and instead sat on the white couch. Allie waited for about two minutes, but she couldn't take it anymore she had to move around and touch things so she got up and just as she took the porcelain cat off the desk a beautiful woman walked in. " What hell are you doing?!" The woman exclaimed. "I'm -I'm just um um agh-" Allie was terrified of this lady. But oddly wanted to be her friend. "Hi I'm Allie and I'm pretty sure I'm dead but that's okay and I think I want to be your friend and and I love you!" Allie then took a big breath. While the woman just looked at her like she was mad. "If you talk again I'll hit you in the head with my shoe. Do you understand?" Allie nodded as the scary woman glared at her with pick eyes. "Okay than I'm Luci I'm your captain not you friend and I don't like it when you talk so try and keep quiet okay?" Allie opened her mouth to speak as a black shoe came straight for her head. More blackness came after that.