Chapter 1- Showing the Bad Boy his Place

"Ow!" Jace said, "Why? Why did you hit me?"

"Because you were going to grab the last pancake even though you've eaten like 10. Back off, its mine." I said narrowing my eyes and pointing my fork at him in a threatening manner. He knew it was useless fighting me so he put his hands up in surrender and gestured to the plate which had the last panc........

"What the hell?" I stared at my dad stuffing his face with my pancake. Mine. He noticed me glaring at him and instead of apologizing he looked at me, his mouth full, "What?"

I cocked an eyebrow and looked at him in disbelief. "That" I pointed to the bite of pancake in his mouth, "was mine."

"It didn't have your name on it." Argued my dad like a child. My mom smiled and shook her head at him while my brother and I just stared at him in disbelief. I swear sometimes it feels like my dad never grew up, like he's still the 17 year old he was 30 years ago. Noticing our looks at him at him he smiled and started laughing. Soon, my mom joined in and they leaned against each other. I smiled looking at them. They were so happy. We laughed as we all finished breakfast.

***************

I grabbed my keys and walked out of my house. After going to the garage I just stood there staring at it, so beautiful. I let a huge breath and as I exhale. My phone rings and I pick it up to see my best friend Izzie calling me.

"Hey, babydoll!" I laugh as she groans. She hates it when I call her that, which makes me happy. "Aw, why so grumpy, babydoll?"

"Will you stop calling me that? Please."

"No. Now what do you want?" I ask. Before she can answer I hear some commotion behind her until a familiar voice yells, "We need you to pick us up." Screamed my other best friend Annie. God, that girl loves to scream. I sigh in defeat knowing there's no way I'm getting out of this.

"Fine, I'll pick you up." I say walking over to my Baby.

I open the front door and put my bag on the passenger seat as I get into the driver's seat. "Thanks." Annie screams in my ear.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll be there in 5." I say as the engine revves when I put my foot on the accelerator. I smile at the sound and then finally back out the driveway and head over to Izzie and Annie's. They aren't sisters but they live together. Let me explain. Annie's parents are lawyers and last year they got a job offer to work for a huge firm in New York and so they had to leave. But we didn't want Annie to go and Annie wanted to finish high school at Preston High, so we convinced Annie's parents to let her stay with one of us and since Izzie and Annie are neighbors, Annie moved in with them.

I pulled the car to a stop and honked. When they didn't come out the first I honked again and again and again until they raan out of the house frazzled and Annie screaming, "Alright, alright we're here. Don't have your knickers in a twist." Izzie and I rolled our eyes at her excuse. The girl is mental but hey so are we in our own way. She was about to throw her bag on the bag seat when she caught me glaring at her and carefully placed it on the front seat. She gave me a look asking for my permission to sit down. I nodded and turned back to the road.

"Remind me again why you both couldn't use one of your cars?" I asked.

"Cause our cars aren't as cool as your Baby." She said patting my car's seat. You're probably wondering who Baby is? Well, Baby is my car. It's an exact replica of Dominic Toretto's signature black car from Fast & Furious. Damn, I love that movie so much. My dad had it made for me when I won my first ever match against Euston High our arch rival. I loved this car so much that my dad started calling it my baby. Since then I just started calling it Baby.