Chapter 12

Beth's  POV

      The DJ was now playing  soft music when Draco reached for my hand then we head towards the dance floor. He hold my right hand and put his other hand on my waist, I can feel his warm hand wrapped around my small waist. My face is on his shoulder level and he's so tall that I need to look up at him whenever I want to see his reaction. We were just laughing while we dance then suddenly the DJ said that we need to exchange partners. Ughh why does we need to change partner I exclaimed Draco didn't say a word rather he just let out a smile. Well I can't do anyway so we exchange partners to my surprise my partner is Akio of course i felt joy. Akio now hold my hand gently and wrapped his other hand  around my waist. I can't deny that I feel something strange about him when he hold me but I don't know what is it. 

     We were just looking at each other's face when he lean his body against me then whisper to my ear "your beautiful". I just smile  and thank him, You're strange today I said. "Yes I am" he said  he's grip on my waist was tighten and slowly his lips landed into mine. At that moment everything freezes, what I only see is him I can't deny that his kiss sends shiver to my spine. "I am sorry he said" while he pull back, I look at his face and he's blushing  his face was as red as tomato. I'd like to laugh at him but I can't, I still can't believe of what happened. We now go back to our table then I noticed that we were the only one sitting 'cause everyone was on the dance floor with their partners.

      I tried to ask him what just happen but every time I look at him he tried to look away. "Uhmmm soo yea ah who is your date?" I bravely ask him 'cause I can't take the silence anymore  "Ahh sh she was Anastasia"  he reply babbling the words. She's beautiful I said he didn't say any word instead he just smile. The dance was over when everyone went back to their respective seats. "Ohh why were you two here" ask Clark "Uhh 'cause Beth said that she's tired" Akio answered.  I look and smile at him then he also smile. At that moment Draco came with a Anastasia and they were laughing I glare at Draco and he stop smiling. Aish this guy I can't believe I am dating him. Everyone takes their seat and every guy had their date. The host now are talking when he suddenly said that he is looking for the best coupe of the night. There was a sound effect and a spot light turning then it come to a stop and I can't even imagine that it stop at our table all eyes were towards us I thought that the best couple was Clark and her partner because they were sweet. "Ms Beth Martin and Mr Akio Hama!" he declared all were cheering while Akio and I were shock we look at each other and we just laugh. He reached for my hand and we walk towards the stage holding hands. 

           The party was done around 10 o'clock pm everyone leaves happily saying that they enjoy the party. I was trying to help the maids and the crew when Mr Handson call me. "Beth take a break let them do their job" he said okay dad I said "By the way a while ago, were you two dating?" he ask. Uhh no dad it was that we were accidentally paired I explained. "Come on it's okay to date him look" he said as he point at Akio and he's with his parents. "Akio was a good son and a good son will be a good husband" he said. Dad! I raise my voice a bit, "come on,think about it child" he said then he leave and approach Mrs Handson. I just sigh thinking what if they were my parents then my life would be easy but I am contented leaving this way. 

       "Hey what are you thinking?" ask Draco, Nothing I answer him. Well were you done talking with your date tonight I ask him "But you're my date tonight" he reply. Tssss I just said "Woah don't tell me you're  jealous?" he said. Why would I be I said then he came near me and he's leaning his body towards me I know what will happen next so I keep distance. He was reaching something on his pocket and there was a small box, it was color red at first I thought it would be a wedding ring but it's to fast my heart was also beating fast. As he open the box thank God it was a necklace, he get the necklace as lift my hair and he put it on my neck "It suits you well" he said. It's beautiful I said as I look at it, it is an infinity necklace with a small diamonds in it. Wow Draco it must be expensive you shouldn't buy this kind of thing I said "Don't you like it?" he ask. I like it I respond I look at him with smile and because of happiness I hugged him tightly. 

     "Beth I know that it was only a month since i've known you but  every time I see you I feel happy and every problem I have vanishes" he pauses a bit at that time I don't have any idea  what is his intention saying those things. "Beth Martin will you be my girlfriend?" he said. I grasp at what he said but I like him a lot so I said YES. Upon saying yes Draco was shouting because of happiness "Beth said yes"  he yell and everyone was looking at us I tried to calm him but he hugged me tightly. He was now calm down when we went inside the house and say goodbye to the Handsons. We met Akio in front of the house I wave at him and he wave back.  We're now in front of the hotel when I was not yet getting out of the car "Beth why not live your parents" he said I was shock of what he said because Clark said that they were college friends so maybe he know that Clark had a deceased sister but anyways I am thankful he is worried about me. No it's okay to live this way in this manner I am not depending on anyone I said then I should go I added. I was about to open the door when he hold my arm "where's my kiss?" he said i look at him with awe and I kiss his cheeks "Is that a kiss?" he ask. Yes it is and were not yet married yet  I said to him as I get out the car. "Then let's get married" he said, I'll think about it first I said then his smile became wider. Drive safely I said waving him then he start the engine and drive. 

         Vote Comment and Subscribe, Happy reading :) #Wattys2016