Part 20

weeks rolled by and sanyukta recovered fully !!

After a month they wheeled back to the college!!

Randhir tried his level best to take care of her, but she hardly permitted him to come closer to her !!

They were a couple only before the eyes of the world, just to flicker vidhusi's insecurities.

meanwhile vidhusi always abused sanyu, and even branded her as a " dump bag".

Randhir always tried to be by sanyu's side, but then sanyu was always apprehensive when it came to him.

It was one hideous night , when vidhusi slapped parth for bestowing  unchecked liberty to his ex gf !!

Owing to which she jumped on her ex boyfriend !!

" I caught randhir kissing sanyu in the medical room !! That day so It was his fault he has trapped sanyukta I know!! That very well its all his deed!!" parth barked at vidhushi.

" ur ex gf shackled my ex by her sluty antics!! Bloody whore in savitri's clothing!!" vidhusi fumed.

When parth clutched her shoulders and pinned her to the nearest wall.

" a slut shouldn't comment on the chastity of an angel ! Sanyukta can never stoop so low! I trust her!" parth pushed vidhusi.

" then do one thing go back to her ! She won't refuse you !; I m sure she will be more than happy to rub herself on you all her nights but dude tell her to free my rono ! "

vidhushi smirked.

" ur rono !! Just because my dad suffered a loss in his business!! 

wow!!" parth twisted his lips in disgust.

" that's what U are a bankrupt loser!!" vidhushi mocked him.

" then what are you  ?? A gold digger bitch!!" parth countered her.

" go to hell and rot there with your whore emm what's her name sanyukta coz I m going back to my randhir!!" vidhusi pushed parth and walked out of his dorm.

Parth clutched his hair and muttered " I know I will get you back sanyu !!"

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya