Chapter 1

a/n; hi!! i'm evie and this is my first attempt at a draco fic!! enjoy it and please vote and leave comments!! first chapter is gonna be short, there are (obviously) gonna be more parts.

friendly reminder;
Y/N = your name
Y/B/F/N = your best friend's name
Y/L/N = your last name

"Ugh" Y/N sneered as she saw Draco Malfoy and his cronies enter the Great Hall. He noticed her expression and shot her a glare.
"What?" Her best friend Y/B/F/N asked, turning her head to see what Y/N was looking at. "Oh."
Y/N rolled her eyes, turning them back to the food in front of her.
"How long have you guys hated each other now? A million years? A billion maybe?" asked Y/B/F/N.
Raising her eyebrows at the over exaggerating girl across the table from her, Y/N snapped back. "Try three. Ever since that shit he pulled in third year, you know that."
"Ohhh... you mean when you two snuck out into the Forbidden Forest that one time and McGonagall asked him about it and he only ratted you out and you got half a year's detention for sneaking out and then you got mad and stopped talking to him and­"
"Yes, Y/B/F/N, that's exactly what happened! Thank you!" yelled Y/N loudly, her voice rising. She felt eyes on her. Lots of eyes. "Yes Y/B/F/N, that time. Thank you." She finished through gritted teeth.
"I'm not hungry." she said much more quietly, getting up to leave. She hadn't noticed the person getting up from another table and following her, though.