Chapter 2: Mate!

Axel POV:
I had just gotten out of a pack meeting when me, my Beta Jason, and Third in command Robert decided to go in a run. We stripped down and tied our clothes around our ankle for when we shifted back. When we shifted I automatically smelt the stench of rogues.
"Guys, do you smell that?" I mind linked them.
"Rogues" they replied simultaneously. We ran to the source of the smell which was in a small clearing just inside the pack border.
When we reached them we found two wolves and a cub who, by the looks of it, hasn't shifted yet, playing in a little patch of wildflowers.
The first wolf was grey, obviously male and looked to be about 6'4", the size of and average Beta.
The second wolf however was nothing like I've ever seen before. She was solid white with black paws and black tipped ears and tail. She was huge 7'5" easily towering over myself 7'1". How could she be bigger than me? Or better yet anywhere near the same size as me I am an Alpha for Heaven sakes! The white wolf turned around and looked at us. She growled menacingly, I might be an Alpha but I almost pissed my pants. The grey wolf turned when she did and he looked scared but he wasn't looking at me he was looking at the white wolf whose hackles are standing straight up. I started to walk towards them but the white one growled lowly in warning. I could feel the power radiating off of her but I was confused as to how a rogue could put off that much power. I didn't realize I had gotten any closer until I was in front of the little cub. She reached out to touch my fur and I snarled startled by the sudden movement. But I didn't have time to do anything else before I was thrown to the other side of the clearing. My back hit a tree and I feel to the ground, dazed and not fully comprehending what just happened. I looked to the spot I was just standing and the white wolf stood there, glaring at me. If looks could kill I would have been skinned alive, buried eight feet under, and burning in the pits of hell right now. This bitch is terrifying. At the moment all I wanted to do was leave with my tail between my legs and sulk in a corner somewhere. But of course me being me, that didn't happen. Instead I shook it off as if my ego wasn't damaged, which it was, majorly.

I walked behind a tree and shifted pulling on my clothes, and walked back out to see Jason and Robert with basketball shorts and white wife-beaters on.

"Shift!" I commanded in my Alpha tone. The grey wolf whimpered and went behind a tree to shift I smirked. I looked to the white wolf to see that instead of listening her eyes turned a glowing violet and her hackles stood up once again.

"She doesn't like being commanded. If you ask her nicely she might do what you say but if you use that Alpha tone on her again your pack will be missing an Alpha while you are missing a head" he smirked.

I glared at him. "Why doesn't my Alpha tone work on her?" I demanded.

"Because she's an Alpha too, dumbass." This guy has balls.

"You must be really stupid to call an Alpha a dumbass." I sneered, "or do you just have a death wish? Cause I can grant it for you." I glared taking a threatening step toward him which I definitely shouldn't have done because the moment I did I was tackled and pinned to the ground by the white wolf.

I started to get scared so I did the only thing I could think of. I asked nicely for her to shift.

She looked me in the eyes before getting off of me and going behind a tree to shift.

"I told you so" the guy laughed.

When she came back she was wearing grey sweatpants and a baby blue tank top.

"I am Katana, this is my brother Jonathan, and my sister Lizzara." She introduced.

But the only thing I could think of as I looked into her eyes was my wolf yelling the one word I have been waiting years to hear.

"Mate"
_____________________________________
Hey guys this is my first story so please bare with me. Also if I make any mistakes feel free to correct me. If you have any ideas that you would like to share with me please do! I really appreciate constructive criticism! Anyways thanks for reading!!! Let me know what you think!