Chapter 46

Shelby

It has been a week since they let go of Ava. Max and Ross have been trying to find Tyler. Max has been busy for the past week and avoiding me.

It is 12:00AM and I sleep in Ava's room now. For the time being. Laying down on a inflatable bed, staring at the ceiling for minutes maybe hours. Tyler is already in jail, but I don't get why Max and Ross have been so busy lately.

Getting up, trying not to wake Ava up. I go down the stairs and put on some slippers and start walking outside. It wasn't warm and it wasn't cold.

I stopped at a park and walked around. Seeing just the lights from the park and the moon made me feels great. No one will expect me to be here.

I look for a bench to sit and when I find one I sit and just think. I hope no one saw me. Its past midnight and no one is awake at this hour. Except for me.

I lean back and close my eyes for a minute or which it feels like. I open them and the sun was rising. I quickly got up an jogged home.

Once I got there. I Inhaled and exhaled. When I opened the door. Gladly no one was there. I walk over to the couch and plot down.

***

"We are going to have to tell her soon."

"I'll tell her."

I heard people saying, Blinking fast my eyes are on Ross and Max.

Both of them sat next to me. Ross on my right, Max on the left.

They both nodded their heads and I looked at them both with confusion.

"Tyler was in an accident and he died because it was to severe."Ross said.

I looked at them with shock ('o'). I still felt bad, but at the same time I dint because all the things he did to us.

"Im sorry for ignoring you." I heard Max say.

"You know for a whole week. I could not stop thinking about you and I fell asleep on a park bench because I was afraid you didn't want me anymore."

"When did you sleep in a park bench?"

"Last night. I came in here about 5 in the morning. That is why I was in the couch sleeping."

"Im sorry. I should have been there with you 24/7."

"I forgive you."I say before I give him a peck on the lips.

--------------------------------------

Hello. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Though I think its boring. 4 more chapters left!!!!! Don't forget to Share, Vote and Comment. BYEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

~daniela ^-^