09

| D A N I E L |

I bit my lip and looked at diamond she had on nothing but a big white tee. I missed her, I missed her so much man I know I fucked up and there's no point of me even trying to get her back now.

"Aye what's up"  the guy says snapping his fingers in front of my face

For a minute I completely forgot what I came for but then I remembered, Drake.

My career in music hasn't been going so well since me and diamond separated. She used to give me thinks ideas about songs to write and they used to top the charts but now since things been hard there's no music, nothing. I'm even running low on money, when my record label had a sort of get together a month or so again Drake was there, he started talking all this shit about how we should squash whatever beef we have because now neither one of us have diamond. Within some weeks later he hired me as his "hitman" kind of thing, that's what I'm doing here now, he calls me a whole different name so nobody even knows its me I know it's wrong but the money is good especially with a baby on the way.

"We talked about this a thousand times already man, we're done!" Diamond yelled and walked to the back of the house

"Ima have to ask you to leave" the guy said shoving me out the door and closing it in my face.

See if I was in my right mind right now I'd probably kick the damn door in but right now I was shocked. By everything literally.

She looks mad good, she's glowing too I wonder if she's pregnant but she looks good happy. I just wish I had her back.

I went back to my car and got in and called drake. "Listen man there's nobody"

• diamond •

"Baby" Harry said calling to me as I brushed my teeth in the bathroom. "Baby I'm sorry" he said and wrapped his arms around my waist "it's okay"

"You sure?" He asked and I rised my mouth and turned around to kiss him "yes I am" before I knew it that turned into a whole make out session. When we we're done he decided to run out and get breakfast for us.

I laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling for a while, my stomachs been feeling weird lately. I bit on my lip and thought about what Daniel was doing here, I wonder what he wanted, what he wanted to say and what the hell was he even doing here. He lives on the whole other side of the city so why would he even bother to pass down this little street seems like a set up.

I heard the front door open, damn Adam came back quick. I still laid on the bed my stomach hasn't been sitting right and kinda feels like it's cramping. I don't know why Daniel still bothers at this point. We've could've had it all but he messed it up, I actually really love him smh silly me. The look on his face when he saw me come out from the bedroom was hilarious, I guess he didn't expect me to move on but to be honest I was tired of being sad and I wasn't about to be sad over somebody who isn't worth it anymore.

I waited a couple more minutes and sat up on the bed Adam still hasn't called my name or even said "babe I'm back" like he usually does, he's probably upset about Diggy coming. I sat up on the bed and slowly sat up, my stomach hurted along with my back and my stomach was bloating, damn I hate mother nature sometimes.

I stopped looking in the mirror and made my way to the kitchen, nobody was here. I raised my eyebrows and looked in the living room, nobody there either. I looked in the pantry closet and nothing there either, I couldve swore I heard the front door open. I locked the front door and then looked out the window. I grabbed my phone from the kitchen island and called Harry I'm getting scared now.

"Hello" he said, his voice was soo damn sexy.

"Babe I'm scared" "why what happened princess?"

I picked up the phone and walked towards the bedroom "I couldve swore I heard som-"

I saw somebody pop out from the bathroom and screamed that's the last thing I remember before dropping everything and trying to run away.